Looks like Europe are showing their full spite against the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
WT* are you talking about?
This: why quote me if you’re not going to reply?

FFA7AF16-2CC2-4910-8F15-DA8F9B471AC2.png

There is something seriously wrong with you.
It's the typical juvenile reminder that child-like people like to remind everyone that they are ignoring some posters.
Supposedly, because he's ignoring ellal, he can't see his quote, and supposedly as he's ignoring me, he can't see my explanation.

As I said, puerile people like to invent ways to remind everyone that they are ignoring some, without actually saying so.

If mottie wants to keep his head in the sand, or probably more appropriately, up his own rear end, then he'll have to go through life not knowing all that is going on around him.

Please don't appease him, leave him wallowing in his own ignorance. He's decided that he doesn't want to read certain comments, so let him enjoy his decision.

Sponsored Links
In future dont complain when you cannot work out what is going on because you are de-platforming some people and cannot follow a discussion, and certainly do not try to blame other people for your deliberately self-imposed state of ignorance.

If you got a book, and before reading it went through and ripped out a number of pages, whose fault would it be if you couldnt follow the plot?

And you call me dumb.

Jeez...

In future dont complain when you cannot work out what is going on because you are de-platforming some people and cannot follow a discussion, and certainly do not try to blame other people for your deliberately self-imposed state of ignorance.

If you got a book, and before reading it went through and ripped out a number of pages, whose fault would it be if you couldnt follow the plot?

And you call me dumb.

Jeez...
Yeah, perhaps I should get myself another identity on here like you have.

Yeah, perhaps I should get myself another identity on here like you have.

:) looks like that is in response to captain dazzler :idea:

are they having a conversation between them selves :idea: throw in another one of his ID's and they could have a three some :LOL::LOL:

And the list of the dribbling deluded just gets longer.....

And the list of the dribbling deluded just gets longer.....
Thank your lucky stars. I've put up with it for a couple of months longer than you. ;)
It don't bother me though, it's an indication of how irrational are their arguments that they resort to spurious and deluded allegations.

Its just mental.

What kind of people regard it as so impossible for there to be more than one person who finds them laughable/disreputable/wrong/appalling/whatever that when more than one materialises they insist that it must be one person pretending to be different ones?

Insisting on it is accusing others of being liars without a shred of evidence, only their own delusions.

It says a lot about them.

None of it good.

Blimey there talents are wasted he could get a position in some intelligence service as an under cover agent

covert caper :idea:

Er I know F***** secret service :LOL::mrgreen:

Him again captain daz in the ****
e** department

Thank your lucky stars. I've put up with it for a couple of months longer than you. ;)
It don't bother me though, it's an indication of how irrational are their arguments that they resort to spurious and deluded allegations.

Its just mental.

What kind of people regard it as so impossible for there to be more than one person who finds them laughable/disreputable/wrong/appalling/whatever that when more than one materialises they insist that it must be one person pretending to be different ones?

Insisting on it is accusing others of being liars without a shred of evidence, only their own delusions.

It says a lot about them.

None of it good.

This is like Laurel and ******* Hardy. Sort it out MODS.

Laurel%20&%20Hardy%20-%20publicity%20shot%20(1)%20Shorts.jpg

Let’s face it even he could make a better fist if that New Zealand caper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back