Looks like Europe are showing their full spite against the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Whining mottie suffers from victim mentality.

Probably a Brexer.

Lol. I see an 'ignored member' has posted. Let me guess, would it by any chance be someone crowing about how well their beloved Iceland did? :rolleyes: (Although, to be fair, it was one of Mrs Motties favourites).

I reckon the smaller countries were frightened to give us a point in case all the other Euro bullies picked on them next. Hell hath no fury like a club scorned and all that. Looks like it’s time we exited this silly political 'competition' too. As one of the 'Big Five', perhaps we should stop chipping in the lions share. If we did, I bet they’d all start crying like they were when our British pounds stopped flowing to the holiday resorts of Europe. Didn’t give us 'nul points' then, did they? :whistle:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I stopped watching it after Israel put up a bird with a beard, I nearly spilt me pint. In fact, I think I did when she won.

I stopped watching it after Israel put up a bird with a beard, I nearly spilt me pint. In fact, I think I did when she won.
That was Austria wasn’t it? Even the big bird host last night was a geezer. The show certainly seems to be a magnet for the MGBGTV8 community. :whistle:

Looks like Nul Points are on the cards again. :rolleyes: :LOL:
Twice that's happened. It's about time we released the big guns and revived Chesney Hawkes. That'll learn 'em.
Instead we fielded some traveller we found at a cock fight somewhere.

Poor old mottie...

Blaming anyone and everyone except brexiteers for everything!

He still doesn't get it that the UK chose to become an isolationist pariah state!

Maybe the UK should have started on -31?

Last edited:
EU Conspiracy :idea:

french connection ;)
It's a EUROPEAN competition, not a EU one.
There's a difference. :rolleyes:
Maybe Australia conspired as well. :rolleyes:
Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan for instance are not EU members.
Albania awarded Switzerland their 12 points, and Azerbaijan awarded Israel their 12 points.

So that would suggest your idea of a conspiracy as pure infantile imagination based on something other than fact.
I wonder what that could be: rumour, fake news, bigotry, hatred? :?:

That was Austria wasn’t it? Even the big bird host last night was a geezer. The show certainly seems to be a magnet for the MGBGTV8 community. :whistle:

ah, maybe it was held in Israel that year? can't remember her name and googling bird with a beard could be potentially hazardous.

The irony of it is that, if you go to any country in Europe or, indeed the world, their radio stations play nothing but songs from British musicians and almost always in English.

The French are an exception because I believe they have a law which says their radio stations must be done mainly done in the French language.

ah, maybe it was held in Israel that year? can't remember her name and googling bird with a beard could be potentially hazardous.

upload_2021-5-23_10-43-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back