Mail versus Guardian

Mostly False

See, always trying to put the worst slant on what doesn't suit the purpose. I'm sure you could find more than one like that, just as I'm sure I could find the same of the other papers, but that's reporting for you; not proof that everything they say that you disagree with is a lie as well.

Sponsored Links
Strange init, that apart from a couple of neutral responses all the others have responded with criticism of the Mail.
Nobody has made any comment regarding the cartoon, ie what do you think of it.
Or could it be that the only people who responded are Guardian readers.:rolleyes:
Best form of defence is attack.;)

Strange init, that apart from a couple of neutral responses all the others have responded with criticism of the Mail
Criticising the DM is hardly new or surprising. It is a horrible rag and is renowned for targeting idiots, the vulnerable and the gullible. It could tell the whole truth but choses only to print the content of a story that is bound to provoke RWR uproar.

Strange init, that apart from a couple of neutral responses all the others have responded with criticism of the Mail.
Nobody has made any comment regarding the cartoon, ie what do you think of it.
Or could it be that the only people who responded are Guardian readers.:rolleyes:
Best form of defence is attack.;)

Who cares about the cartoon ?

If it has caused offence then so be it . Toughen up I say

Sponsored Links
Criticising the DM is hardly new or surprising. It is a horrible rag and is renowned for targeting idiots, the vulnerable and the gullible. It could tell the whole truth but choses only to print the content of a story that is bound to provoke RWR uproar.

says noseall ,JohnD & hima watsit who spend a lot of there time informing every one else about what is in the Daily Wail

Jeez there circulation went up on Wednesday by 1

As due to your promotion of it I bought it :)

Back