Malkinson case

Nonsense afaik he was never charged with murder ???

Only the guilty would be bumped off :cool:

I would have to consider my approach to those breaking into vans and pinching tools

But it would be some suitable probably violent punishment

Same for some (?) cases of cruelty to animals

Dunno what but in some cases they would not be walking around :cool:
Birmingham six

Sponsored Links
There is cases when the evidence is clear with no doubt like the murderers of lee rigby .All done out in the open with countless witnesses and caught on camera .
No mistake would be made in executing them

Sponsored Links
It is impossible to set a threshold that will avoid an innocent person being executed that will also allow you to execute people. Every time it has been tried it has failed.

If you're not willing to accept that then you shouldn't be advocating for the death penalty.

Found guilty at trial

But there was insufficient evidence to bump em off using my criteria

Ok now you make the case for the two blokes who killed lee rigby
We’re they innocent

Make the case for Joe foxes murderer

David amiss

All 100% guilty

But go on make yer case

It is impossible to set a threshold that will avoid an innocent person being executed that will also allow you to execute people. Every time it has been tried it has failed.

If you're not willing to accept that then you shouldn't be advocating for the death penalty.
No it’s not impossible
I just have made the case for 3 murders

But hey ho make a case for there innocence

What about the bloke who attempted to kill salmon Rushdie

Any doubts :ROFLMAO:

Or the fruit cake who threw a 6 year old french boy off a roof

Any doubts ???

Tis rhetorical questions

No it’s not impossible
I just have made the case for 3 murders

But hey ho make a case for there innocence
You miss the point. They are definitely guilty, but even if you insist on multiple eye witnesses and convincing forensic evidence then another person who is innocent may be convicted.

After all, the US has done that multiple times.

We’re they innocent

David amiss

All 100% guilty

But go on make yer case
Timothy Evans

We’re they innocent

David amiss

All 100% guilty

But go on make yer case
My case is as ever, mistakes are made and one sure way they can be rectified to an extent is keeping capital punishment off the books

I introduced the priniciple (in law); you introduced the

as in
"'Whatever happened to "better a thousand guilty men go free, than one innocent man be punished"?'

Where is this cited as a principle in law?

Are you saying the law/ process has not changed in the past after various enquiries, if so we would be still be drowning witches
Name one inquiry that has changed things for the better in recent decades!

And in fact things have been going backwards...

Legal aid is now virtually non existent...

And even when a proven case of miscarriage of justice is looked at the amount of compensation is paltry...

And in order to gain this paltry amount, someone has to prove their absolute innocence even when their conviction has been overturned!

The police are now under political control (PCC's), and corruption is effectively unchecked...

There have been numerous killings/executions of innocent people by the police, but not a single plod member has been charged with murder in relation to 'in the line of duty'...

But maybe you can refute these facts?

Name one inquiry that has changed things for the better in recent decades!

And in fact things have been going backwards...

Legal aid is now virtually non existent...

And even when a proven case of miscarriage of justice is looked at the amount of compensation is paltry...

And in order to gain this paltry amount, someone has to prove their absolute innocence even when their conviction has been overturned!

The police are now under political control (PCC's), and corruption is effectively unchecked...

There have been numerous killings/executions of innocent people by the police, but not a single plod member has been charged with murder in relation to 'in the line of duty'...

But maybe you can refute these facts?
Shipman

So care to tell us why there is a nurse (lucy letby) currently awaiting a verdict on charges of multiple baby murders?

What did the shipman inquiry actually achieve?

There were recommendations, but nothing to do with those recommendations have been implemented...

Unless of course you can prove otherwise?

Sponsored Links
Back