Malkinson case

Sponsored Links
Death certification reform in England.
But in the case of mass killings, only for over the number of 30 to question a possible 'murderous trend'...

So as I said why is this nurse awaiting a verdict (21 days and still ongoing) on a charge for allegedly 'only' killing 7 and allegedly attempting to 'only' kill 10 others if the shipman inquiry made a difference as to mass killings?

"'Whatever happened to "better a thousand guilty men go free, than one innocent man be punished"?'

Where is this cited as a principle in law?

Perhaps principle was not an ideal word; "maxim" or "truism" might be better.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps principle was not an ideal word; "maxim" or "truism" might be better.

If you're thinking of using that in court then you're gonna need a new lawyer...

better-call-saul.jpg

If you're thinking of using that in court then you're gonna need a new lawyer...

better-call-saul.jpg

Good distraction (y)

All for the purpose of arguing against something you, not I, posted; "hypothetical cases'.

Shall we now move on?

You said no recommendations have been implemented. I showed you one which has.
No you haven't...

How come the consultants who raised the concerns about this nurse were threatened with being reported to the GMC for 'harassment'?

And that the head of this hospital is calling for an 'extensive inquiry' so that 'lessons will be learned'

Edit: It's now been announced that yet another costly 'inquiry' will take place...

Anyone taking bets on what the 'conclusion' will be? :rolleyes:

My thoughts are with the families and the jurors who had to sit through this traumatic trial...

As did those with the Shipman case...

And yet you still claim that recommendations have been implemented...

You truly have no clue, and continue to demonstrate your stupidity/ignorance at every opportunity!

Second Edit: This new inquiry will apparently be a non judicial one, so of course no-one will be held to account...

The system of course cannot be allowed to be at fault!

Last edited:
How come the consultants who raised the concerns about this nurse were threatened with being reported to the GMC for 'harassment'?
How could I possibly know that?
And that the head of this hospital is calling for an 'extensive inquiry' so that 'lessons will be learned'
No idea.
And yet you still claim that recommendations have been implemented...
You said none had. I proved you wrong.
You truly have no clue, and continue to demonstrate your stupidity/ignorance at every opportunity!
Sticks and stones etc., etc.

denso has been proven wrong yet again and thrown his usual wobbly...

And is squirming vigorously on a pole that has probably been provided by another ignorant member of GD...

So how about a simple question for a simple (denso) person...

If there was 'Death Certificate reform in England', how come we are now looking yet again at a case of multiple deaths at the hands of a medical practitioner?

And the whistle blowers having to go through the same old system?

denso's reply to those questions will give us a bloody good laugh...

Sadly though it won't be a laugh as far as the victim's families and those loyal doctors are concerned!

How could I possibly know that?

No idea.

You said none had. I proved you wrong.

Sticks and stones etc., etc.
Oh dear...

It was public knowledge...

And as I said you have been proved wrong yet again...

Linky Linky

"A few moments ago we heard from the UK's care minister Helen Whately, who joined those expressing sympathy to the babies' families and staff members.

Talking about the government inquiry, Whately said: "The important thing here is something like this must never happen again and of course the NHS must learn lessons.

"One of the things here is to make this can be done at pace, with action to be taken quickly", she continued, when asked why the government opted for a non-statutory inquiry which has fewer legal powers. "A non-statutory inquiry can happen more quickly and be more flexible to answer the questions that need to be answered."

Whately says one thing she thinks should be looked into is why doctors weren't listened to when they raised concerns."

In other words no-one will be held accountable and all the guilty people will be able to claim legal immunity...

Anyone else looking forward to denso's reply to that? ;)

If there was 'Death Certificate reform in England', how come we are now looking yet again at a case of multiple deaths at the hands of a medical practitioner?
Irrelevant. You said that there were no recommendations carried out after the Shipman enquiry. You are wrong.
Anyone else looking forward to denso's reply to that?
What, about irrelevance? Your whataboutery is staggering, stick to your incorrect statement.

Because we need to go even further? Do you think when improvements are made then nothing bad ever happens again? You really are in cloud cuckoo land.
And the whistle blowers having to go through the same old system?
Do they? Was that a Shipman recommendation?

Sponsored Links
Back