more brexit

stay in the EU then their problems will be ours (?)

an immigration crisis of catastrophic proportions is & will continue to un-fold in Europe /EU

The EU has no will or ability to deal with it.

national goverments will be forced to act in there own "self interest"

Italy has dispatched naval vessels into libyan waters . ;)

EU is taking legal action against the Polish Government ;)

wa ha b ignore :p:LOL:

Sponsored Links
stay in the EU then their problems will be ours (?)

an immigration crisis of catastrophic proportions is & will continue to un-fold in Europe /EU

national goverments will be forced to act in there own "self interest"

Italy has dispatched naval vessels into libyan waters . ;)

EU is taking legal action against the Polish Government ;)

wa ha b ignore :p:LOL:
**** end is committing his fantasies, hopes and wishes to print, again. ;)
He is desperate for problems in the EU to prove his dreams have come true.

If this is typical of your responses to someone you are supposed to be ignoring, I can only imagine the amount of nonsense you would churn out in response for those that you do not claim to ignore. :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Well the way I see it him again wa ha b (ignored member :LOL:)

could always move abroad ? I dunno some where that is more in keeping with his views & opinions on say womans rights ;):idea:

Iran may be ? saudi arabia ? doubt his missis would be to happy ?? but then again she probably is not happy now :?::?:

struggling down to the laundrette , and struggling back with shopping , cutting the grass, hedge etc etc the list could go on

whilst wa ha b sits on his **** end :) :)

Last edited:
So the owner of the DM is considering moving to Ireland because of all this Brexit uncertainty.

Sponsored Links
So the owner of the DM is considering moving to Ireland because of all this Brexit uncertainty.

who is DM ?

Has not ireland fallen fowl of EU rules on tax for foriegn bussiness based in Ireland

(wa ha b is considering moving abroad not ireland though)

**** end is committing his fantasies, hopes and wishes to print, again. ;)
If this is typical of your responses to someone you are supposed to be ignoring, I can only imagine the amount of nonsense you would churn out in response for those that you do not claim to ignore. :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Well the way I see it him again wa ha b (ignored member :LOL:)
could always move abroad ? I dunno some where that is more in keeping with his views & opinions on say womans rights ;):idea:
Iran may be ? saudi arabia ? doubt his missis would be to happy ?? but then again she probably is not happy now :?::?:
struggling down to the laundrette , and struggling back with shopping , cutting the grass, hedge etc etc the list could go on
whilst wa ha b sits on his **** end :) :)
who is DM ?
Has not ireland fallen fowl of EU rules on tax for foriegn bussiness based in Ireland
(wa ha b is considering moving abroad not ireland though)

Do you live in a permanent state of fantasy?
It sure looks like it. o_O:giggle:
I doubt you could ever tell reality from fantasy. :ROFLMAO::p

Immigration (UK) will carry on as it was prior to, long after Brexit. Poor Quitters, you still don't get it.

Last edited:
probably Iran :idea: ???? may be :mrgreen:

we could all have a whip round for wa ha b so as to send him on his way :idea: I don't mind bunging in a couple of squid :)for the cost of a flight to Tehran :)

I am sure others will as well :idea::)

we could all have a whip round for wa ha b so as to send him on his way :idea: I don't mind bunging in a couple of squid
I can understand your wish for me to discontinue contributing. But if you keep posting your fantasies, I will carry on exposing your lies. :p

It does not matter where I am in the world, I will continue to expose your nonsense. :whistle: But that would have escaped your awareness.

Sponsored Links
Back