more brexit

we could all have a whip round for wa ha b so as to send him on his way :idea: I don't mind bunging in a couple of squid :)for the cost of a flight to Tehran :)

I am sure others will as well :idea::)
Nah.... He ain't Iranian, generally speaking Iranians are well educated and aren't Arabs... Nah, I recon that wahabi is a Saudi.

Sponsored Links
Q. What does the RWR do when it has lost an argument?

A. Have a look at Corgibrands' and Transams' last two posts.

Poor old thick, mind-numbingly repetitive, Quitters.

Interesting... Which argument has been lost? All we are doing is trying to establish the background to one of the posters here so that we can better understand his or her position.. it is no secret where I nor Transamerica come from, and it is well documented that you are a clay head pretending to be Welsh..

Sponsored Links
All we are doing is trying to establish the background to one of the posters here
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
so that we can better understand his or her position..
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did you miss the subject heading of the thread?

"more brexit"

Meanwhile, back on topic:
Brexit: Race to host EU agencies relocated from London
The European Banking Authority and the European Medicines Agency, based in Canary Wharf in London, employ just over 1,000 staff between them.
This includes 40,000 hotel stays for visitors each year.
The European Commission will assess the entries based on the quality of office space, job opportunities for spouses and transport links.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40772332

It is not only the loss of 1000 jobs, but the spending power of those employees, the loss of hotel visitors and their spending power, the loss of their spouses jobs, spending power, etc.
This is not a one off loss of investment but a year-on-year loss.

But at least there will be some empty offices that could be converted to housing luxury apartments.

Each week there is a new story of loss of jobs, investment and infrastructure due to Brexit. The Brexiteers have to trawl through the last six months of news to find a few examples of investment despite Brexit. Usually it is a big non-story hiding a little continuation of existing processes (BMW - Minis, SoftBank of Japan, Amazon), or a totally unconnected issue (JCB, Diageo), or a fantasy of **** end's (German banking system)

Brexit sounds more and more like Trump promises to his electors, the irony being those ex miners with Black Lung would have lost their healthcare if the senate vote had passed. They are voting for their own destruction.

Sometimes you have to save people from themselves. The vote was about immigration which no one, even the leavers denied was an issue but the Government always had the tools within the EU to resolve it but they chose not to. So lets sort this issue on immigration using the tools we currently have rather than what we may have in the future because it may be at a cost that is unbearable.

Meanwhile, back on topic:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40772332

It is not only the loss of 1000 jobs, but the spending power of those employees, the loss of hotel visitors and their spending power, the loss of their spouses jobs, spending power, etc.
This is not a one off loss of investment but a year-on-year loss.

But at least there will be some empty offices that could be converted to housing luxury apartments.

Each week there is a new story of loss of jobs, investment and infrastructure due to Brexit. The Brexiteers have to trawl through the last six months of news to find a few examples of investment despite Brexit. Usually it is a big non-story hiding a little continuation of existing processes (BMW - Minis, SoftBank of Japan, Amazon), or a totally unconnected issue (JCB, Diageo), or a fantasy of **** end's (German banking system)
How on earth do two offices , employing around 1000 staff, manage to have over 40,000 visitors per year , all requiring hotel accommodation?? I wonder if the EU fund these visits? Sounds like the EU wasting even more money. As for the European Medicines Agency and their work,, Why do we have NICE in this country? If you look at the apparent work done by the EMA, then we shouldn't need to duplicate their work , but we do.

EMA is about efficacy, and standardisation across the eu.
NICE is also about cost-benefit, which clearly will be evaluated differently across member states.

How on earth do two offices , employing around 1000 staff, manage to have over 40,000 visitors per year , all requiring hotel accommodation?? I wonder if the EU fund these visits? Sounds like the EU wasting even more money. As for the European Medicines Agency and their work,, Why do we have NICE in this country? If you look at the apparent work done by the EMA, then we shouldn't need to duplicate their work , but we do.
Guess what the 'N' stands for in NICE.

EMA is about efficacy, and standardisation and safety of medicines across the eu.
NICE is also about cost-benefit, which clearly will be evaluated differently across member states.
My addition in red and my strike through added.
My correction of your idea about NICE added below.

The Agency is responsible for the scientific evaluation, supervision and safety monitoring of medicines in the EU.
http://www.ema.europa.eu/ema/index....ment_listing/document_listing_000426.jsp&mid=

The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) provides national guidance and advice to improve health and social care.
https://www.nice.org.uk/about

it makes sense for one agency to do the work of 28 different national agencies.
Economy of scale.

Last edited:
Interesting... Which argument has been lost? All we are doing is trying to establish the background to one of the posters here so that we can better understand his or her position.. it is no secret where I nor Transamerica come from, and it is well documented that you are a clay head pretending to be Welsh..
Start a post with your topic in mind then dumbo. Get a grown up to show you.(y)

Start a post with your topic in mind then dumbo. Get a grown up to show you.(y)

do try and be sensible noseall

you are not in charge of this forum. If I & another member wish to discuss if some one is Iranian or a Saudi & u do not like it ?well hard luck. Do u know:):) if he is a Saudi ? or Iranian ?

Freedom of movement will end in 2019 . Number 10 put out a statement saying so and it was reported on Radio4 this evening.

do try and be sensible noseall
Says the forum idiot.
You are singularly responsible for churning out more nonsense than the average spam writer.
Come to think of it, that would be an excellent career change for you.
Here's a sample from a random word generator:
"Affronting everything discretion men now own did. Still round match we to. Frankness pronounce daughters remainder extensive has but"
It makes more sense than your average post.

Freedom of movement will end in 2019 . Number 10 put out a statement saying so and it was reported on Radio4 this evening.
Number 10 said there would not be a general election, but there was.
Number 10 said..............

There is nine of them so far:
https://www.ft.com/content/e021c208-3ede-11e7-9d56-25f963e998b2?mhq5j=e1

:rolleyes:

:LOL::LOL:

Typical dull, boring , mind numbing , re-moaner , comment from Noseall , who tbh comes across as being none to bright :)

dunno as I would go so far as to say thick ?? but he is not far off it :LOL:

your attempts to get to me noseall will never work boyo :)

Do you mean they will implement the restrictions that they could do now if they wanted, or

you won't be able to go to Europe for a holiday, or

you will have to stand still.

Sponsored Links
Back