Muslims Like Us

Sponsored Links
it was admitted by the Blair inner Circle

If that's what you claim, let's see some evidence.

An article in some right-wing rag reporting on some guy who helped write some speeches sixteen years ago is not the same thing.

Even the Torygraph doesn't mention a brigade or a battlecry, so presumably you just made that up.

Sponsored Links
Not a good idea to call me a Liar John; and the Telegraph is a left wing paper, and the evidence is the article itself.

Seems to me that the PC Brigade don't get upset or offended by Muslims carrying placards declaring that our soldiers are "Baby Killers" or "Islam will dominate the West" or "Kill the nonbelievers",, Or could it be that they fail to comment negatively on such things ,, just in case it offends Muslims? Yes it's PC gone daft. If anyone were to hold a placard up telling the world that "Christianity will Dominate the East", they'd be up before the old bill, before you could bloody sneeze.

and the Telegraph is a left wing paper
Telegraph has traditionally been a tory newspaper, earning the nickname the 'Torygraph' and was well known for being right-wing. Sorry Doggit, wrong on that one.

I stand corrected then, I find it has a boring style, so never bother reading it, but whenever I flick through the headlines on the newspaper stands, it always seems to be pointing left rather than right.

I stand corrected then, I find it has a boring style, so never bother reading it, but whenever I flick through the headlines on the newspaper stands, it always seems to be pointing left rather than right.
No worries!
Way back when, and before it was sold, it used to be one of the better newspapers out of a bad bunch. Am not a fan of the Telegraph personally (other than the genius Matt cartoonist!), but some articles were well-written and sometimes with humour. :)

He's a former Labour Government advisor so hardly 'opinions'.

Either true or false but not opinion.
The words are his words Oh Vague One, but it is his opinion not fact.

"I remember coming away from some discussions with the clear sense that the policy was intended – even if this wasn't its main purpose......"

Have you actually read the article Oh Vague One? You may learn summat. Oh, and there is another interesting link attached to the article which I think you ought to read Oh Vague One......

"and became the latest senior politician to dismiss claims by a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett that the sharp increase in migrants over the last 10 years was partly due to a politically motivated to boost multiculturalism....."

Do keep up Boyo.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back