Muslims Like Us

No, the word "chair" to refer to the person performing that role has been in use since long before either of us was born,
Has it. Do you have an example?

and long before anybody started saying "political correctness" to disparage things they don't like. However I have never, ever heard a firefighter referred to as a "fire" or an actor referred to as an "act" and I don't suppose you have either.
No. I used it as an example of what would be as equally silly as 'chair'.

"being cantankerous about absolutely everything" can be translated as "not sharing my opinion about certain things."
I think that applies to you and noseall. Exasperation at your obsession to denigrate would be more correct for the rest of us.

Sponsored Links
A vague set of unknown size, possibly existing mainly in EFLI's head.
Those two words go hand in hand.

PC does not restrict everyday life. It only complicates those that allow it to. Use common sense boyos and a wee bit of nous when commenting in the company of those that are easily affected.

I'm still waiting for that info' regards The PC Brigade. Anyone got anything.....? Just another RWR made up term I guess.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Has it. Do you have an example?

Yes

You will find it in the Interview scene in "Only Two can play" (1962) (Peter Sellers) based on a 1955 book by Kingsley Amis, used by the elderly female member of the Selection Board.

"The Chair in Classics was one of the four founding chairs of the University of Melbourne and has been in existence since 1854." https://classicalstudies.org/placem...5/elizabeth-and-james-tatoulis-chair-classics

"Let’s look at the use of ‘chair’ to mean ‘a chairman or chairwoman’ first. Far from being a recently coined right-on (i.e. non-gender-specific) way of referring to the person in charge of a committee, meeting, or company, this meaning was actually first recorded in the 17th century. Here’s the Oxford English Dictionary’s earliest citation, from 1659:

The Chair behaves himself like a Busby amongst so many school-boys..and takes a little too much on him.
1658–9 T. Burton Diary 23 Mar. (1828) 243

PC does not restrict everyday life

A part of being politically correct is not opposing mass immigration into the UK. The uk has had its fair share of european dross welcomed by the left wing libertard pc brigade.
And that has transformed everyday life for many and restricted many in various ways.
Lets "rub the rights nose in diversity" was yer war cry.
Now you idiots have brexit to deal with.
A "modicum of intelligence"?? You don't even possess that.

Like my dad for example when he went for his heart by pass. The ward he was on was full of foreigners so he had to be shipped out to a foreign country for his operation. Which the NHS had to pay for.

How many of those foreigners in UK hospitals have their home countries footing the bills?

Last edited:
Lets "rub the rights nose in diversity" was yer war cry.

Oh roger you are funny

does your mind tell you that regiments of antifascists marched down your street chanting that?

Are you on glue?

does your mind tell you that regiments of antifascists marched down your street chanting that?

No.. it tells me that a majority voted to leave the EU.
And for many, immigration was a big issue. The sort of issue that you PC left wing europhiles like to sweep under the carpet.
Yer pc nonsense is wearing some what thin these days and it will get thinner.

Have you ever woken up lately and wondered what planet you are on? LOL.
Brexit, trump, yer "arab spring" in tatters, the eu falling apart etc etc...

Last edited:
Those two words go hand in hand.

PC does not restrict everyday life. It only complicates those that allow it to. Use common sense boyos and a wee bit of nous when commenting in the company of those that are easily affected.

I'm still waiting for that info' regards The PC Brigade. Anyone got anything.....? Just another RWR made up term I guess.:rolleyes:

yes

they were or still are in Rotheram ?? although they may well be keeping there heads down at the moment ;)

Incidentally the term brigade is generally has a military meaning but it can also

have the meaning of " A mild term of collective contempt"

I googled it :) so the word brigade after the term PC is contempt for the PC (ers)
;)

hence the term PC "brigade"

Simples ;)

Last edited:
yep mention or question mass immigration & the PC brigade come out the wood work ( or down from Rotheram) & accuse every one of being racist

in an attempt to curtail or stifle legitamit debate or concerns that are voiced by the silent "majority" ;)

yep mention or question mass immigration & the PC brigade come out the wood work ( or down from Rotheram) & accuse every one of being racist

in an attempt to curtail or stifle legitamit debate or concerns that are voiced by the silent "majority" ;)
Not anymore. Now we have Brexit and all concerns will be answered. The moaning RWR will be silent.

Hoorah for Brexit.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back