Muslims Like Us

Sponsored Links
You two ought to get a room. Cracking double act.(y)

Are your constant gay references a product of your "rugged" growing up? We won't be getting a room but I'm amused that you imagined it big boy.
Tell us more...

So you keep saying. I guess Primark and their staff have a better understanding of public opinion than you or I do.
No, as I said, I read comments from other websites - get a better view than on here!

Sponsored Links
Yes the glory days of the 1970s. Chauvinists, Paedophiles, rampant sexism, blatant racism. Do you miss those days Blighty?
Yes, some folk are easily offended. It's almost fashionable to be PC. I thank the Lord daily that I am not constrained to some of the loony lefty conditions that some people have to work in.
Why does everything have to be an extreme with you?
Why can't we improve things (as I said, it's not necessarily a bad thing) without going overboard like on a t-shirt based on a tv show? Why can't people learn to use their common sense again and stop overreacting over a storm in a teacup? Just seems like sense to me that if you don't like the t-shirt, don't buy it. End of, move on.

As I said earlier, Primark have their reasons and it's not just because one person phoned in to complain. They obviously have an image to protect.
That's your view and presumption. Others here were saying it's because it's all got over the top with the PC stuff, that's their view and presumption.
Be interesting to find out how many people actually did complain.

Sponsored Links
Back