Nab a Chav today!....here's how!

Sponsored Links
Chainsaw, I read the article and then followed various links to this site www.sheppeyscum.com which is the funniest site I have seen for ages. It's a pity there aren't more like this.

PS. Apologies to anyone who lives in Sheppey.

Sponsored Links
Nah, there was a circular going round, about his bro Chebychev ! ;)

Guess they'll likely pull the fuses in future :cry:

petewood said:
Chainsaw, I read the article and then followed various links to this site www.sheppeyscum.com which is the funniest site I have seen for ages. It's a pity there aren't more like this.

PS. Apologies to anyone who lives in Sheppey.

Well spotted, Pete. I missed this one...well worth a browse. Think I will be avoiding a weekend away in Sheppey after this. I do look at The Register from time to time but obviously not that closely.

Chains

Kev mate, was not thinking of Gorbachev. It has come back to me now, was thinking of Nabakov. You know, like in the Police song. "Just Like that book by Nabakov." Don't stand so...

You think Sheppey is bad you should try living in deepest darkest Lincolnshire web feet country or what.

mark p said:
You think Sheppey is bad you should try living in deepest darkest Lincolnshire web feet country or what.
Oy! I live in Grantham and it's not that bad, really. Although if money were no object I don't think I'd stay here....

I live near spalding have done for 30yrs u dont get that for murder !

ninebob said:
Oy! I live in Grantham and it's not that bad, really.

I like Lincolnshire sausages too (make of that what you will :LOL: )

Lincs sausages are horrible try the Richmond irish ones

How has this turned to talking sausages !!

listening to radio 2 today, apparantly one of the islands off of the isle of sheppy, still has an active malaria spreading mosquito population. could explain things!

Sponsored Links
Back