Neighbours slaughtering chickens / turkeys in garden

With respect, we have no knowledge of the backgound to their plight, so it seems a bit harsh to pass judgement.

They may have been political asylum seekers (possibly at risk of their lives) who have been waiting for several years for suitable placement. They may have been a family with children in care while the parent(s) have been living rough or in b&b.

Like I said, we simply don't know.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You need to go on a politically correctness course
THIS is what is wrong with this country. Political correctness has done NOTHING to improve this country. All its done is drawn a line between different ethnic groups. All its done is give ethnic groups more rights than whites, and women more rights than men. Nothing equal about that, now, is there? :rolleyes:

I whole-heartedly support the English Democrats, who want to stamp out PC-ness and repeal the Human Rights act.

Why did they come all the way here from Iraq?

Because we are soft that's why! No other country in the world gives so much to these parasites.

I don't want my hard earned taxes going to indiginous chavs, nor do I want any of it being spent on cigs and booze by the unemployed.

I would rather it went to someone who has persuaded the authorities that they need to stay here on the grounds of safety.

I would rather it went to someone who has persuaded the authorities that they need to stay here on the grounds of safety.

Don't you mean conned the authorities?

How did they get here? Which way did they come? Send them back to France and let them keep them.

i'd rather they plow the money back they get given into booze and fags as most of it is tax, if they spend it on drugs or 2nd hand items i have to pay more tax!!

Don't you mean conned the authorities? How did they get here? Which way did they come? Send them back to France and let them keep them.

Huge generalisation there.

I'm not discounting that there are many incidences which fit your description, but each case needs to be considered on its own merit.

No I think I can see the truth and you appear to be in a dreamworld. These asylum seekers laugh at us and hate our way of life.

No I think I can see the truth and you appear to be in a dreamworld. These asylum seekers laugh at us and hate our way of life.

Paranoid bunkum.

It's foolish to take the views of a tiny, tiny, tiny minority of one section of a tiny section of the population and extrapolate that as the view of everyone.

There are some holocaust deniers in the UK. Does that mean that we all won't be happy until the holocaust is shown to be lies and left-wing propaganda? Of course not.

Sponsored Links
Back