Off duty police officer sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people believe that David Koresh (or the Branch Davidians) were responsible for the deaths of the 74 men, women and children who died in the inferno at Waco on April 19, 1993. This is the story that the FBI put out. It is a lie. The guns they had were legal. The local sheriff investigated and found no basis for complaints against them. These were law-abiding American citizens, even if they thought differently to most other folks. They trusted the U.S. Constitution to ensure their political rights, but they were murdered by agents acting under the authority of the U.S. government.
I remember watching the drama on tele and at one point when the officers were at the window outside someone inside opened up with automatic weapons riddling the guys outside with bullets and I cheered.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
who made those rules?
The rules were in place when the said Police Officer joined the force. They were there when he broke them. They were there when he was sacked because he broke them. It doesn't make ANY difference who made them but for your education, The Government is the answer to your question.
if you are trying to make things ''very simple'' then you are doing a p**s poor job.
I'm not TRYING to make this 'very simple', IT IS very simple.

police see real life, the rest of us see the bbc,s view. no wonder some of them would be bnp....
So its just the police that see 'real life' is it? You don't know the first thing about me or my life. Where I've come from, my upbringing, etc so don't tell me what I have seen and not seen in my life. Believe me, I could make your eyes water and skin crawl with some of the things I've seen and had happen to me.

Legal or unlegal guns don't kill.
People kill, but I don't expect this message to ever enter your mindset.
Hahahahahahaha!

Do you remember Sylvie trying that one? After he'd been shown the murder rates, and the death by firearms rates, for the USA compared to other developed western countries, where the non-Firearm murders are about the same rate, and the Firearm deaths in the USA are vastly higher, he went all quiet.

A bad-tempered nut case, or a disgruntled college student, with a penknife is irritating.

A bad-tempered nut case, or a disgruntled college student, with a machine gun can kill dozens

Luickily for us, that mostly happens only in the Land of the Fat, and in certain other countries with wide and undisciplined gun ownership.

Legal or unlegal guns don't kill.
People kill, but I don't expect this message to ever enter your mindset.
It's not a message - it's a tedious platitude adopted by gun nuts.

We all know that a gun sitting on its own, on a table top, doesn't kill anyone. Trotting this out every time that someone criticises gun ownership doesn't convey a message, or make a point, or prove anything at all. You might as well point out that cigarettes don't cause lung cancer - it's the people smoking them that does it. :rolleyes:

The important fact is a person without a gun can't shoot anyone. They can do damage in other ways, but, as JohnD has already pointed out so succinctly, not so easily, quickly, devastatingly, or to so many people at once.

JohnD wrote

After he'd been shown the murder rates, and the death by firearms rates, for the USA compared to other developed western countries, where the non-Firearm murders are about the same rate as the USA,

I can believe that. :rolleyes:

and the firearm deaths are vastly higher

Softus wrote

It's not a message - it's a tedious platitude adopted by gun nuts.

In your opinion that is.
The fact is you think everyone who owns a gun is a gun nut.

Big country doesn't come into it, dummy. Deaths and homicide rates are calculated per thousand people per year.

Big country doesn't come into it, dummy. Deaths and homicide rates are calculated per thousand people per year.

Why not dummy ?.
When I say big country I mean population size.
Which western country did you compare the USA homicide rate with ?.
Ireland ?.
France ?
Belgium ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back