Paris police successfully found man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Would it have made a difference if they had unsuccessfully found him?

What's with all these news reports. Has the forum changed into Crimewatch?

Be careful out there.

You mean like found him dead?
No.
Or found him abroad and needed an extradition treaty?
No.
I'd be happy with a successful find. Wouldn't you EFLI?
I don't know what it means.

What's the difference between a successful find and an unsuccessful find? A find is a find.

Just being pedantic as JD is such a stickler for accuracy.

Sponsored Links
I don't know what it means
It means they found him and were able to bring him to justice. An unsuccessful find would be finding him dead or finding him say abroad and not being able to bring him to justice.

Hope this helps.(y)

It would be more interesting if we knew why he hit her.

They walked each other at 15 secs, did she say something rude that annoyed him......

They did find him. It was a success. Their aim was to find him and bring him to justice. This was achieved.
Their search was a success; not the find.

Disagree all you like but it was a successful find.
So - you are saying an unsuccessful find would have been if they did not find him; i.e not a find.

It would be more interesting if we knew why he hit her.

They walked each other at 15 secs, did she say something rude that annoyed him......
Am not sure if it's really important because nobody asks to be thumped but.... if I remember right then when it hit the news that she'd turned down his advances/leering and asked him to stop. I guess some people don't take rejection very well.

Be careful out there.
Don't have nightmares, sleep well!

Would it have made a difference if they had unsuccessfully found him?
Thought of you today funnily. Was leafing through the local rag and the amount of grammatical and spelling errors by the local journo's was shocking. Every article and sentence after sentence. Thought to myself that while I thought it was ****-poor, you'd have a meltdown! :)

Did they ever find the fella that knock the girl in front of the bus on Westminster Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back