Petition to Prohibit employers from requiring staff to be vaccinated against Covid-19

Sponsored Links
Cousins wife was antivax, caught it and begged for vaccine in hospital. Told it was too late and she died of it. She was in her forties, fit and healthy.

Sponsored Links
Once sacked, would you like to refuse or allow these people state benefits?

Well, it'd be hard to sign on as they shouldn't be allowed in the building of not vaxxed.

Do they actually have to sign on in person any longer?

Cousins wife was antivax, caught it and begged for vaccine in hospital. Told it was too late and she died of it. She was in her forties, fit and healthy.

very sad :(

and not uncommon

but how can you help such people?

very sad :(

and not uncommon

but how can you help such people?

you can’t! She said it was all a conspiracy with the “Mainstream Media!” I’ve got a bloke working for me at the moment who refuses. I asked him why. He said that he " had done the research” and again talked about the “Mainstream Media” turning us into sheep. I know that there are enough people on here that prefer to get their news in the same way.

you can’t! She said it was all a conspiracy with the “Mainstream Media!” I’ve got a bloke working for me at the moment who refuses. I asked him why. He said that he " had done the research” and again talked about the “Mainstream Media” turning us into sheep. I know that there are enough people on here that prefer to get their news in the same way.

The “mainstream media…sheeple” claim is the cornerstone of a conspiracists argument.

It’s interesting to challenge them by asking how they are so sure their source of information is “the truth”………but pulling at that string will soon get you branded a “non believer”

Sponsored Links
Back