Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Lots of 'unknowns' and 'not applicable' bits in there relating to possible serious health outcomes...

And who wrote this?

Lots of 'unknowns' and 'not applicable' bits in there relating to possible serious health outcomes...

And who wrote this?
If you are waiting for a 100% effective 100% possible side effect free,vaccine Lal you will wait forever...Your risk assessment ideas are clouded by politics..No hospital procedure is 100% risk free..Do you refuse all that too?

Sponsored Links
Have people read the possible side effects of the flu jab and other common drugs?
Who on here has had a flu jab ? Last jab I had was a tetanus when a dog bit me, and before that, a course of jabs for allergies. Had so many injections (40+ over the course of a month) that the doc had to start injecting my other arm as my left one got so tough.

Who on here has had a flu jab ? Last jab I had was a tetanus when a dog bit me, and before that, a course of jabs for allergies. Had so many injections (40+ over the course of a month) that the doc had to start injecting my other arm as my left one got so tough.
I have flu jab annually..had it end of Oct.Had quite afew jabs for cycling abroad.

I think some of you would be surprised at what injections you had, as youngsters.

I've had my Flu jab and read the side effects section of all the meds I get prescribed. You're an idiot if you don't.

Is it not like a prescription ? Thought they were only free for over 60's, or exempt.
Nope, entirely free if you get it prescribed by the NHS.

If you want it privately (as in the NHS wouldn't normally bother offering it to you) then it costs around £13 iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back