Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The link is the protocol for testing. Not much about on results other than

After discussion with the FDA, the companies recently elected to drop the 32-case interim analysis and conduct the first interim analysis at a minimum of 62 cases. Upon the conclusion of those discussions, the evaluable case count reached 94 and the DMC performed its first analysis on all cases. The case split between vaccinated individuals and those who received the placebo indicates a vaccine efficacy rate above 90%, at 7 days after the second dose. This means that protection is achieved 28 days after the initiation of the vaccination, which consists of a 2-dose schedule

And this comment
The Phase 3 clinical trial of BNT162b2 began on July 27 and has enrolled 43,538 participants to date, 38,955 of whom have received a second dose of the vaccine candidate as of November 8, 2020. Approximately 42% of global participants and 30% of U.S. participants have racially and ethnically diverse backgrounds. The trial is continuing to enroll and is expected to continue through the final analysis when a total of 164 confirmed COVID-19 cases have accrued. The study also will evaluate the potential for the vaccine candidate to provide protection against COVID-19 in those who have had prior exposure to SARS-CoV-2, as well as vaccine prevention against severe COVID-19 disease. In addition to the primary efficacy endpoints evaluating confirmed COVID-19 cases accruing from 7 days after the second dose, the final analysis now will include, with the approval of the FDA, new secondary endpoints evaluating efficacy based on cases accruing 14 days after the second dose as well. The companies believe that the addition of these secondary endpoints will help align data across all COVID-19 vaccine studies and allow for cross-trial learnings and comparisons between these novel vaccine platforms. The companies have posted an updated version of the study protocol at - the link that was posted.

Russians have had there's out for months

Sputnik vaccine

90% success rate in there trials

164 for confirmed infected cases isn't a lot from a side effects point of view but 38,000 for early reactions is if the testing protocol is being followed.

164 for confirmed infected cases isn't a lot from a side effects point of view but 38,000 for early reactions is if the testing protocol is being followed.
For side effects it's all about the number given the Vaccine.

The number who get the Vaccine will be less than 43,000 as something like 1/3 to 1/2 is given the placebo.

164 infections should be enough to give a statistically significant measure of if the Vaccine works to protect or not and how well. Perfect and useless treatments/vaccines are easy to detect, something that works somewhere in between is harder.

I get the flu jab for free, being diabetic.
Asda were offering the jab for £5, I think Boots was £10
Fair enough given the paperwork and time

I am part of the Russian vaccine trial.... It's important that we all do our part. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.

Anyway, this is the bigger question.
Where do you live IT.
(Roughly, not your address or anything)
East or West of Moscow?

Whether you agree or disagree with this particular 'vaccine program', it appears that the clamour to make it illegal to object/cast doubt is growing...

Labour calls for emergency censorship laws for anti-vax content

The start of a slippery slope to complete compliance of whatever the authorities/corporates decree is 'in your best interest'...

Or more to the point whatever hurts their puppet masters profit margins will become 'illegal'!

Is that a 'conspiracy theory'?
Or simply an objective analysis of historical developments and a well educated guess as to the direction that we are headed towards?

Should such 'thoughts' be suppressed?

Side effects and adverse reactions aren’t the same thing.

the vaccine can’t avoid causing an increase of red blood cell production and blood vessel expansion. These will always cause problems - headaches, hot flushes etc.

adverse reactions AREs are more serious unexpected issues.

most approved drugs have around 1-2% adverse reaction after approval that often don’t come out in the study. The Adverse reaction platforms have been scaled to cope with about 40,000 ARE per day. But that was with a 400m rollout. It’s inevitable that there will be 1-2% AREs in the over 70s who are the phase 1 target.

alternatively take your chances with long or short Covid. The under 40s cannot continue to destroy their livelihoods to protect older people who won’t vaccinate. So take your chances if you think you are hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back