Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
""":Like the flu shot, the flu nasal spray — also called the live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV) — may cause headache, dizziness, fainting, and a slight fever. However, the nasal spray can also cause other side effects that the shot doesn't, including tiredness, loss of appetite, runny nose, and sore throat."""Influenza might kill you.

Sponsored Links
More likely to avoid a couple of weeks of feeling terrible. If he were high risk it'd be free.
I always feel fine after my flu jab.Are you a hypocondriac?
(hī'pō-kŏn-drī'ă-sis) A morbid concern about one's own health and exaggerated attention to any unusual bodily or mental sensations; a delusion that one is suffering from some disease for which no physical basis is evident. Synonym(s): hypochondria.

I always feel fine after my flu jab.Are you a hypocondriac?
(hī'pō-kŏn-drī'ă-sis) A morbid concern about one's own health and exaggerated attention to any unusual bodily or mental sensations; a delusion that one is suffering from some disease for which no physical basis is evident. Synonym(s): hypochondria.
No you Wally, the as in it wouldn't save his life as he'd be low risk so it'd be £8 to avoid a couple of weeks of feeling terrible.

No you Wally, the as in it wouldn't save his life as he'd be low risk so it'd be £8 to avoid a couple of weeks of feeling terrible.
Feeling terrible with flu you mean? Not impossible would kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back