Pfizer vaccine report

Status
Not open for further replies.
...we choose to 'prioritise...'

the vaccine, which is given to reduce the risk of illness and death, will be given first to those most likely to suffer illness and death.

Tell me why you think that's wrong.

Sponsored Links
So basically (if you believe the hype of course) we choose to 'prioritise' the most useless members of society downwards first?
(apart from of course health care workers)

So would you include your Parents/Grandparents (assuming they are still alive), into the useless members of society sector.

What an uncaring nasty individual you are.

So would you include your Parents/Grandparents (assuming they are still alive), into the useless members of society sector.
If this 'virus' is apparently as bad as we are being led to believe then those who are able to keep society running should be prioritised...

So yes...
What an uncaring nasty individual you are.
I would suggest realistic, rather than being the ignorant individual you are :)

Would you prioritise the elderly over those who are keeping the country running?

Yes or no?

Would you prioritise the elderly over those who are keeping the country running?

Yes or no?

Ah the classic "Have you stopped beating your wife, yes or no"

The vast majority of people keeping the country running are in the least affected groups, so do not require the Vaccine so urgently.

So again, are your parents/grandparents useless members of society?

Sponsored Links
Ah the classic "Have you stopped beating your wife, yes or no"

The vast majority of people keeping the country running are in the least affected groups, so do not require the Vaccine so urgently.

So again, are your parents/grandparents useless members of society?
As I said, you are an ignorant individual...

The answer is there in my post if you read it again, but this time try reading it really slowly :rolleyes:

(but just so you're clear, less useful than me, and I'm less useful than my kids)

So would you take the jab before your children if you have any, whatever your or their ages?

Yes or no?

Not that you'll answer that either because when it gets too awkward a question you ask one of your own to deflect your bonkers reasoning...

You are inferring that this 'virus' is as 'apparently as bad as we are being led to believe' by questioning my word 'if'...

I happen to believe it is not as virulent/fatal as we are being told, so I'm asking for your proof as to the contrary...

It's very simple :rolleyes:

(but just so you're clear, less useful than me, and I'm less useful than my kids)

Your logic dictates that once you are happy with the vaccine, you will give it your kids first, who don't need it.

Then you will take it before your parents, who are less useful than you, what a caring individual.

And I'm the ignorant one.

You are inferring that this 'virus' is as 'apparently as bad as we are being led to believe' by questioning my word 'if'...

I happen to believe it is not as virulent/fatal as we are being told, so I'm asking for your proof as to the contrary...

Ah, no.

I was querying your use of 'if' - in that I am also sure it is not.

I thought EFL was agreeing with you.

edit: he was.

Your logic dictates that once you are happy with the vaccine, you will give it your kids first, who don't need it.

Then you will take it before your parents, who are less useful than you, what a caring individual.

And I'm the ignorant one.
You've got it correct...

Simply because I'm a good parent as are my parents...

But you appear not to understand that the more that people interact the more they can spread the 'virus' (apparently), thus it appears sensible to me to work the other way around...

And to say kids 'don't need it' yet again shows your ignorance of the 'facts' as we are being told :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back