plumber shortage over ...

corgiman said:
Poles, french yellow red green whats the b****y difference there is still roo many of us

at this rate there will be two plumbers to every client :LOL:

this is where the premature expansion of the EU is going to cost the economic power houses of Germany, france Italy and the UK dear.
UK economic powehouse :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Burned out ****house more like :eek:

Sponsored Links
YOUR INTENTIONS ARE HONOURABLE BUT they will only be exploited at our expense. look how grateful Muslims are at our hospitality.

You mean they live on our social security and blow us up?

Only joking, its only a mindless few who are an embarassment to genuine Muslims.

Having said that, the tenants who refused to pay today were Muslims! Well actually they had already paid but then decided they wanted their money back. The wife had lost her job and the husband was not working. Probably short of money. Landlord had thrown them out because they were not paying any rent.

I feel very sorry for the installer who fitted the boiler. He paid for it and fitted it and I dont think he even got the cost of the boiler back. Partly his own fault for fitting a non condensing, not power flushing and not being CORGI registered!

Tony

Tony

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
Burned out ****house more like :eek:

Surely that suggests it was on fire once, it's been smouldering for a long time, maybe finally it's sputtered it's last. Still look on the bright side, we're now a services based economy, so you can sell overpriced insurance policies to the polish plumbers, and not have to get your precious hands dirty with all that nasty copper, flux and goodness knows what other kind of filthy gubbins you have to touch, no for you, the comforting feel of the phone and the keyboard await. Let some foreign jonny do the physical work, why get your hands dirty, when you could be selling services, Mmmmmmm!! :D

Oh, one slight caveat, you won't be selling the policies for long, that'll be outsourced to india!

on radio today
B & Q to import 1,000 s of Polish plumbers,builders
as they are to offer a complete service ie supply and fit their products

Cogiman must be delighted,
I feel sorry for those brave soldiers who fought for their country to see do gooders like Corgiman give it all away.
this is not what they gave theur LIVES for

lor said:
I feel sorry for those brave soldiers who fought for their country to see do gooders like Corgiman give it all away.
this is not what they gave theur LIVES for
Actually it was. Or at least that's why Britain went to war, to restore freedom to the Poles. I think those who fought in that war would be glad to see that the Poles are at last enjoying the freedom that they fought for.

Thanks lor you have made me laugh alot

you have completly missed what i was saying, it would be cheaper for us to invest there than it would be to accomadate them HERE.

if they come here they will not pay tax (in the most part)but they will make use of our facitlities, NHS etc.

I am a do gooder but not in there derogatory why you express it.
I believe that the expansion of the EU was premature and ill concieved and affects us all, but seeing as it has landed in our laps we must deal with it. and that means accepting the east europeans to our shores and let them work, the goverment allows this so YOU have no choice, they say you can work there as freely as they can work here, but would you want to??????? if so then my point is wrong

I say if you want to protect YOUR market from an influx of tradesmen then WE must raise their standard of living somewhat.

I DONT like it I dont agree with it but thats they way it is.

So lor as a true blue british bulldog who takes no prisoners, never surrenders, and hates immigrants (conviently forgeting that this country is near enough completely made up of immigrants, does the third british empire ring a bell mate?) what would YOU do to prevent us being flooded with plumbers etc from the new EU countries?

I would be interested to hear.

And as for what chris says I agree wholeheartedly we did go to war for the poles, shame we sold them down the river when the fighting was over, this is enough reason for me to welcome them with open arms, like my granparents were back in the forties, or does lor think that those who welcomed the jews and refugees from nazi germany were do gooders as well.

PS lor how dare you say that I could not give a monkeys over our brave lads who have died in the war to make us free, well let me tell you they did more than ensure my freedom mate the ensured that I could be. Every 11th of november I used to go with my grandfather, father and uncles to the cenotaph to pay tribute to those selfless men, then I just went with my father and uncles, and for the last five years I have gone alone.

You know nothing lor, absolutely nothing

dont bite corgiman its getting messy

as for the poles we need to make them feel unwelcome british job for the british its come to this now so vote with your cash and send them packing

slogger said:
british job for the british
slogger said:
2200 all in and the jobs a good un using a ferroli (Italian) domicompact 24 with danfoss (Danish) trvs
I see you don't put your money where your mouth is, slogger. Just as well as nobody would want to handle it.

mostly made in the uk or did u miss that bit

>> same as nissans :LOL:

chrishutt said:
...You're even dimmer than I thought.
Ever the optimist Chris? Slogger can't be any dimmer than I thought.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back