plumber shortage over ...

Softus said:
brumylad said:
I gota feel a bit of sympathy for Sloggers view.
:!: :eek:

I say again: :eek:

brumylad said:
The problem with migrant work in UK is that it isn't to meet a shortage of workers, just a shortage of people willing to work.
What's the bleedin' difference?

brumylad said:
It pushes down wages and encourages our chav class to sit arround on the dole more than ever.
Those people will use any excuse under the sun to achieve their goal of sponging.

brumylad said:
At the moment Gordon Brown is borrowing billions to pay the chav scum to sit on their asses.
We are. We are borrowing the money, not GB - it's simply his job to do the donkey work.

brumylad said:
If income support was provided for a max of 12 months there would be a glut of people wanting to work as mates under the supervision of a plumber.
They might want to, but who in their right mind would want to employ/train someone from the laziest group of people in the country?

brumylad said:
I reckon a lot of the money the Poles take from our economy is sent straight back to poland too.
Of course it is - it doesn't required any 'reckoning' to reach that conclusion! And btw their homeland is spelt poland, with a capital P. tch.

brumylad said:
Plus many of these guy's are gonna settle here and have a family. I thought the ideal population for the UK had been worked out to be about 40 million. We're going the wrong way !
If it were a straight choice between hard working, well educated, polite, and healthy Polish immigrants, and the chain-smoking scum who spend their waking hours in shopping centres, I know what i'd want. Do you?

Vive La Pologne :D

Top post!

I just thought I would have a look around the forum and learn a bit about plumbing......my god....having read all the posts on this topic I thought I had been re-directed to the BNP forum

Sponsored Links
I just thought I would have a look around the forum and learn a bit about plumbing......my god....having read all the posts on this topic I thought I had been re-directed to the BNP forum

when the british people wake up and open there eyes maybe you you will feel you have been re directed to the bnp forum

Someone told me today that the BNP have a new slogan: If you've half a mind to join us, then that's all you'll need. :D

B.O.B DOLE said:
when the british people wake up and open there eyes maybe you you will feel you have been re directed to the bnp forum
To suggest, even metaphorically, that anyone other than the likes of you, Slogger, and Nick Griffen is asleep and/or with closed eyes is foolish and pointless. Very foolish. Oh and, er, pointless.

If you can't respond in a sensible way, and make reasoned arguments that underpin your beliefs, then you'll find that very few people, nay, none, will be persuaded to your way of "thinking".

After all, your beliefs are not regligious, are they? No act or declaration of faith is required, is it? Well then, can you not explain why you're so vociferously zenophobic, and do it without using phrases such as "it's obvious", "any idiot would understand", and "wake up you lefty loony"?

B.O.B DOLE said:

I can assure you I have hands on experience with respect to migrant workers, both the benefits and the problems. I also live in Kent and work nationally so I also see more of the benefits and problems than some.

I was just surprised at the tone of this topic and some of the comments

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Someone tolld me today that the BNP have a new slogan: If you've half a mind to join us, then that's all you'll need. :D

B.O.B DOLE said:
To suggest, even metaphorically, that anyone other than the likes of you, Slogger, and Nick Griffen is asleep and/or with closed eyes is foolish and pointless. Very foolish. Oh and, er, pointless.

If you can't respond in a sensible way, and make reasoned arguments that underpin your beliefs, then you'll find that very few people, nay, none, will be persuaded to your way of "thinking".

After all, your beliefs are not regligious, are they? No act or declaration of faith is required, is it? Well then, can you not explain why you're so vociferously zenophobic, and do it without using phrases such as "it's obvious", "any idiot would understand", and "wake up you lefty loony"?

LOL..I'm learning fast in this forum. I was trying to be polite :eek:

Pensdown said:
LOL..I'm learning fast in this forum. I was trying to be polite :eek:
Ah yes, the heady days of trying to be polite! Oh, just remembered - I never did.

Notwithstanding that, being polite, much like having sex, is always at the back of my mind, but these are two acts that will never juxtapose me with Nick Griffen :eek:

It's Griffin...don't you know anything!!! LOL

Na..I'll stick with polite....

I must be the opposite to Softus because being polite and having sex is forefront in my mind at all times. I find customers like this better!

Tony

hey Agile, last time i politly asked for sex she hit me.Therfore polite doesnt always work. Possibly may have helped if i had known her. :LOL: :LOL:

These two week course merchants are doing all of use timeserved plumbing and heating engineers a favour, they put the work in and **** it up on minimum wage and then us engineers get a call to put the problems right at a fortune ££££££££ its great to be on 70,000 a year.

Apro pos(sic) the smouldering bog ;) .I was in a plumbing merchant`s the other day and........there were 3 groups of people....2 dodgy cash merchants .....2 polskis(sounded like them anyways) and 2 "legit" guys........well I guess they were legit because they were giving dirty looks to the others :LOL: .It`s great to be retired,almost as good as BOB`s life ;) Brit`s are their own worst enemies -I`m going to apply for French Citizenship....because Centrica now owns Rino Dod ;) Won`t be many years before there`s only Centrica and Tesco :LOL:

Must agree with you nigel

centrica and homeserve are pretty much tying up the domestic plumbing and heating market

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back