PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was saying it was a test drive. To see if he was up to the journey.

anyway - it was this that led me to think he isn't telling the truth. I still feel sorry for him. Its like the walking dead, the way the media are hounding him.

Is anyone asking them if their journeys have been essential?

Just the other day a beeb bod, flew to Athens, just to test their quarantine process. I mean - really? He couldn't have written an article based on what they have published?

Sponsored Links
Four-storey London house? That sort of house is quite big. There is often a nanny flat in the basement and/or top floor, and sufficient dens/bathrooms for an extended family.

Does she drive John??? Do we know how old is she John??

Sponsored Links
Actually his eye sight had been funny - in what way etc. I've been known to do a decent length test drive to make sure I am up to a much longer one following back problems that might have hurt so much that I couldn't - read slipped disc.

Anyway as I mentioned - interrogated by parrots all of which dislike him intensely. In real terms once a couple had asked questions it was pointless asking any more.

There is a side issue as well. The press and media are not at all used to things that last as long as CV19. A lot of it is dead stale now. They need something new badly.

LOL Cambell might have had a statement about what he did issued prior to announcing school openings. Maybe Boris should have moved to red alert and aimed the missiles somewhere. That would have distracted what is essentially a rabble. Not one of that lot will accept that he could do what he did. That is a fact. Lucky him that he had somewhere to go. That's the end of it.

The Dom done good. Haven't seen the whole 'show' yet, just the highlights. I think he came over as sincere, as Biker said the daytrip may have been a bit dubious, but not enough to hang him. Time for the press to move on.

The neighbours filmed heckling him, were they *** neighbours, yobs bussed in by the press, probably Labour activists. The pack of wolves mentality of the press is starting to show the press themselves in a shocking light.

I’m really worried about my eyesight.
Somethings not right with my eyesight. . . . I think I’ll go for a drive. With my wife
Ill take my 4 year old son and maybe a trip of 40 miles

The neighbours filmed heckling him, were they fuk neighbours, yobs bussed in by the press, probably Labour activists.
Yep, the media probably hired out all the neighbours houses and got activists to hang out of the windows and heckle goebbels :rolleyes:

TBH I really dont give a rats ass what he did, nor do I care if there is 1 law for those running the country and another for the rest of the population.
Nor do I think hew should resign or be sacked.

TBH I really dont give a rats ass what he did, nor do I care if there is 1 law for those running the country and another for the rest of the population.
Nor do I think hew should resign or be sacked.

Absolutely in no way defending the little squirt.
We were debating the same here earlier. Theres been times when I've had people come to me having a moan and I've said the same. Buddy I make the rules and pay your wages now...as you were.
He could have easily just said something along those lines...
It's hard for people to accept an unelected unliked tory Brexit etc etc seen to be getting away with not doing what the spivs like us have to conform to.

But really we know that's not what this is about....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back