Pointless Panic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
behaving in a responsible manner befitting the vocation
Like fobbing everyone off with a poxy internet form to fill in , instead of answering the phone , taking appointments and seeing the ill and elderly with genuine concerns about their health.

Sponsored Links
Good point Notch7.
What about the new variant Omicron, apparently it evavades vaccine repsponse of all vaccines.
So we are back to square one.
Not even worth a comparison to be fair. It’s not even as bad as a little cold:LOL:

Good point Notch7.
What about the new variant Omicron, apparently it evavades vaccine repsponse of all vaccines.

we dont know that yet.

mRNA vaccines can be tweaked to work against variants, development is already underway

Sponsored Links
Im sorry its only 4.32Billion

how many people must be vaccinated worldwide to satisfy the vaccine is safe by the anti vaxxers -is it about 15 billion perhaps?
Or what percentage of a global population need to be vaccinated before the actions of the unvaccinated become irrelevant. For the first time in history the actions of the unvaccinated are more important to the vaccinated than anything else. Never saw that happen with mmr chicken pox polio tetanus etc etc. stupidity only arrived in the last 2 years.

when will the vaccine be deemed safe:

how many people
how much time

anti vaxxers seem reluctant to say.
I think for the majority of people who don’t want it the main concern is necessity rather than safety.

Good point Notch7.

Last I heard, the jury was still out on a decision that one. Early indications were that it was effective.

If you choose not to.
if everybody chose not to, this country would have suffered a serious Delta covid wave -as bad as January.

So what you are saying: the bulk of the population cant have a choice so that I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back