Pointless Panic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
“Hundreds of intensive care beds that could be used for life-saving surgery are instead occupied by unvaccinated Covid patients, one of NHS England’s top officials has said."

Has said what exactly?

Because of the 'virus' or with it?

And what is 'fully vaccinated' supposed to mean?

Two jabs?

Or two jabs with a booster?

And which ones and which combinations?

Apparently now we are being told not to go outside if we think we have a cold! :rolleyes:

Jeez I'm considering investing in cotton wool, because so many it appears need wrapping up in it !
Some of the mamby pamby jab junky snowflakes in here will need bubble wrap and cotton wool.

“Hundreds of intensive care beds that could be used for life-saving surgery are instead occupied by unvaccinated Covid patients, one of NHS England’s top officials has said."

Has said what exactly?

And what is 'fully vaccinated' supposed to mean?

Two jabs?

Or two jabs with a booster?

And which ones and which combinations?

Apparently now we are being told not to go outside if we think we have a cold! :rolleyes:

Jeez I'm considering investing in cotton wool, because so many it appears need wrapping up in it !

WARNING: anti vaxxer in full denial mode :D

Sponsored Links

You really are just trolling. You know this has been answered on numerous occasions.

But again, you think the medical profession are lying.

The nhs always has an excuse to justify it’s short comings

I suppose some people will continue to make anal backside noises for the simple reason they are silly farts. Vaccine fear is at the back of it and that isn't the thing they should be worrying about.

I suppose some people will continue to make anal backside noises for the simple reason they are silly farts. Vaccine fear is at the back of it and that isn't the thing they should be worrying about.
The nhs always has excuses to justify it’s shortcomings. Hardly an anal backside noise. More like a fact of life i’m afraid. Or are we talking about different nhs’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back