Poisoning

There are more alarming articles on the subject on the internet. That was an article not designed to frighten the horses.
Most people drive cars these days, old sport.

What's this about Chemtrails - is the guvermint still a-spyin' on ya?

Sponsored Links
I love this water poisoning conspiracy theory.

How our leaders must have a different water supply to us plebs

You not noticed how much bottled water gets shifted these days?
You not noticed the rise in fluoride free toothpaste?

Sponsored Links
Do you think our leaders that are poisoning us have a totally different water supply? Bottled water (that can be tap water) in their mains supply, clean teeth with. Probably don't even have taps in their houses.

Step away from the internet and go outdoors a bit

Your such a trusting a soul, your the one who said it's best if you keep your distance.
Had your booster yet?

Looks like I might be making a mistake in encouraging you.
:giggle:
One of the first websites i bookmarked online was @Graham Hancock - full of weird and wonderful theories. It's now become a broader church for science and archaeology that's up-to-date and actually tells you something you might not hear on mainstream sites.

I don't usually bother read to your ridiculous posts, rather they are so stupid and not worth the effort, so I simply block them, but...

Bottled water and fluoride free toothpaste, plus many other pointless things are sold, simply because some members of the public are daft enough and gullible enough to purchase them. The fact is that generally the safest and best quality water comes free of any extra cost, via the tap in your home. The least safe water to drink, comes in bottles from supermarkets. Tap water is subjected to many more and more intensive quality tests before delivery, than that delivered in bottles.

I know what you mean Harry.

Another trusting soul with tunnel vision.

Sponsored Links
Back