Poisoning

Fill this in for you. Do you accept people are not all the same, let's presume yes.
So to put fluoride in the water could affect people in different ways, some with immediate effect therefore allowing you to take remedial action. Then there's the cases where it may act insiduosly only to reveal itself someway down the line to those who are susceptible to this poison.
The majority will be unaffected but like with the jab it's not an open and shut case some on here would have us believe.
Hence the comment trusting souls with tunnel vision.

Sponsored Links
When you think about it, if there had to be a superior gender, it should be female. Why? Because, although it takes two to tango, there ain't no baby being grown without a female.

When it comes to Iran, I remember some of the talking heads saying it would have been more than preferable if the USA presence had remained for another 10-15 years. This was being discussed in the context of the females of those countries and their rights. The assertion was females were on the cusp of greater equality, being able to go to college etc. The further assertion was had this trajectory been given another decade+ to bed in (a generation of females completely through the education system and with careers) it would have made the job of reversing this (as has happened) more difficult, perhaps significantly so, because the theoretical concept of freedoms would have become the reality for many females and not just for a short time.

I can see the logic in that assertion. However whether US troops staying for another decade or so would have made any real difference (when they left) we'll never know.

Fill this in for you. Do you accept people are not all the same, let's presume yes.
So to put fluoride in the water could affect people in different ways, some with immediate effect therefore allowing you to take remedial action. Then there's the cases where it may act insiduosly only to reveal itself someway down the line to those who are susceptible to this poison.
The majority will be unaffected but like with the jab it's not an open and shut case some on here would have us believe.
Got any shiny fillings in yer teeth? Mercury you know. You're going to die.
It's already got your brain.

Oh and there's folate in yer bread. That's in case you get pregnant.
Or are you on male & female prepubescent and post menopausal bread?

Why are you folks talking about Iran???
It's Ukraine now.
Please don't deviate from the current trend...
Unless you're a Russian supporter, homophobic, racist, etc, etc...

Sponsored Links
Let's go a bit further.

You obviously think some of the scientists that decide on things like fluoride in the water may be affected differently too. So they are poisoning themselves, or at least some of them. Or, they have a completely different water system to the rest of us.

It's a difficult question, ask a plumber. Lots of plumbers on here that are different on the political spectrum to me, let's see if they know about a different water system.

Or it's just you (and a few others) that think you are being attacked by your water.

When you think about it, if there had to be a superior gender, it should be female. Why? Because, although it takes two to tango, there ain't no baby being grown without a female.

It doesn't work to well, without any male input either ;)

It doesn't work to well, without any male input either ;)
As I said, it takes two to tango and, although that can probably mean 1,000,000 different things in these gender fluid times ... to me that phrase still means a man and woman when referring to creating a baby the so-called traditional way :)

Is not fluoride also a bye product of some industrial process ??

I love this water poisoning conspiracy theory.

How our leaders must have a different water supply to us plebs

Says the person who if I recall was banging on about the potential dangers of the import of chlorinated chicken ??

Says the person who if I recall was banging on about the potential dangers of the import of chlorinated chicken ??
Want to quote me on that? Lower food standards in general, maybe

And while you are on about things, what about a different water supply that goes only to our controllers?

Is not fluoride also a bye product of some industrial process ??
Aluminum your thinking about?

Sponsored Links
Back