Poisoning

Want to quote me on that? Lower food standards in general, maybe

And while you are on about things, what about a different water supply that goes only to our controllers?

I seem to recall you banging on about it

Might have been under yer previous user name

Afaik fluoride is a by product of some commercial process ?

So the manus would have to pay out to dump it

But what better way to get rid of it flog it by dumping it in the water supply and we can all drink it

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Says the person who if I recall was banging on about the potential dangers of the import of chlorinated chicken ??
What I've said has gone right over his head, he's alright asking questions but when he has to give any considered opinion he's found wanting.
We all know about sugar, pesticides etc being poisonous, the point about fluoride being administered to your drinking water on mass without a yes from those under that jurisdiction, then that's whole new different kettle of fish.

I seem to recall you banging on about it

Might have been under yer previous user name

Afaik fluoride is a by product of some commercial process ?

So the manus would have to pay out to dump it

But what better way to get rid of it flog it by dumping it in the water supply and we can all drink it

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

And yet, life expectancy has never been so high, and smiles never sooooo gooood :ROFLMAO:

What I've said has gone right over his head, he's alright asking questions but when he has to give any considered opinion he's found wanting.
We all know about sugar, pesticides etc being poisonous, the point about fluoride being administered to your drinking water on mass without a yes from those under that jurisdiction, then that's whole new different kettle of fish.
We all drink the same water (supply). You, me and our leaders who are poisoning us

Who is that hasn't got a considered opinion ?

Sponsored Links
I don't drink tap water unless it's boiled, can't see me being on my own.

don't use tap water to brush your teeth either?

You are aware of the laws behind bottled waters ?
What's the capacity of water used to brush your teeth with fluoride free toothpaste?
As for the laws re bottled water why have you not addressed the point I made instead of disappearing down another rabbit hole. Too caught up with being contrary?

What's the capacity of water used to brush your teeth with fluoride free toothpaste?
As for the laws re bottled water why have you not addressed the point I made instead of disappearing down another rabbit hole. Too caught up with being contrary?
I am not the 1 investing in tinfoil shares.

If you think bottled water is safer and better than tap water then you go for it. We can all see the results in here after all

And? What point have you made that needs an answer? You very rarely make clear points

I could make the same claim.
Still doesn't answer the point which you seem reluctant to give an opinion on.

Well, then you're a feggin' 'tard.

IMHO.

No offence though (y)
What's my alternative, I'm being forced down a direction not of my own making.
Penny dropped yet? I do think you've more apple drops than some on here.

Sponsored Links
Back