Rogues Gallery

Sponsored Links
I'm off to New York shortly, and OCC is on my list of things to do.

Hope I get a pic like that :D

Simon (Securespark) - NO! that won't do, it's at least 4 years old, if we're re-doing Rogues Gallery we need a new pic!

My latest, singing... (karaoke diva!):

Disclaimer: the above photo is not a usual representation of ninebob. Strongbow or the makers thereof hereby distance themselves from the state of Simon in the above picture. Shares may go up as well as down, your home may be at risk if you go out and leave the oven on, etc etc

I'm off to New York shortly, and OCC is on my list of things to do.

Hope I get a pic like that :D

dont waste your time mate, orange county is hicksville..

the shop is edit store is in the middle of a row of stores forming a small precinct, frankly drove past it twice and missed it :oops:

it could be anything, superdrug or pound saver.

the store has a layout you would expect to see in a disney store.
its a disapointment.

if you want something interesting visit my friend in mahopac he's the barber and you will find his shop shut, he will down the street in the diner drinking coffee:cool:

he runs the rememberance ride, he can tell you the truth about paul senior :mad:

Sponsored Links
Simon (Securespark) - NO! that won't do, it's at least 4 years old

OK, OK... :oops:

But you won't like it....

Me2008.jpg

My what a rogues gallery indeed :LOL:

Yet again everyone who i've had a picture in my mind of what they look like has been completely wrong, i must admit i had imagined some of you as older, no offence intended by that btw!

I'm afraid I'm not going to dare show my face on here as i cant afford all the compensation claims for cracked computer screens :LOL:

Nice to put a face to the names tho!

All the best
Dan

PS - Looked through the old threads and one of you is quite smart hehe!

Come on people. Where are your pictures?

Don't be scared. Nothing bad will happen to you.

Come on people. Where are your pictures?

Don't be scared. Nothing bad will happen to you.

Et toi, mon ami!!

As for the hair Rob, well, the first piccy is when it's shaggy & the second is when it's just been shorn.

99% of my pictures have my hair somewhere in-between.

Sponsored Links
Back