Rolf Harris Arrested

Sponsored Links
I am trained in adult safeguarding and child safeguarding. The patients healthcare WAS exactly the reason I escalated the issue. The decision to inform the authorities was not taken until it had been discussed up the line with my clinical governance lead AND the company lawyers. The decision was taken to inform the Police because she had been abused by this nice man you seem to have no worries about and had been pimped by him. Whats the betting this child might have been very inconvenient for this lowlife and its life was in danger?

You messed up royally. The VERY least you could have done was actually CONTACT me to discuss my concerns and I could have put some input into the situation as the person responsible. In cases like this the couples go underground until they surface in an A&E to give Birth sometimes hundreds of miles away from where they were last seen.
But no you just put a pair of size plods straight in the puddle :(

If you can't handle or see the fact that YOU called the wrong shots and messed things up then it just shows how removed you are from 'your public' and how arrogant you are to think you can take autonomous decisions in cases like this.
Or perhaps you just don't posses the intelligence to deal with something more challenging than a speeding fine?

I actually wrote an extensive report on this very issue as an incident it was roundly praised by all for its objective factual reporting and summing up. It is in the Company archives as an object lesson in RCA and incident reporting.

A report on the events from your side would simply have said 'whoops we did it again!' :rolleyes:

mdf,, LMB probably knows nothing of safeguarding issues. I bet he can't even think of half a dozen forms of abuse, which would warrant raising an issue with the safeguarding team. ;)

Sponsored Links
I ain't got nottin to hide, and I haven't got an agenda against the police. Good and bad same as everything else.

mdf,, LMB probably knows nothing of safeguarding issues. I bet he can't even think of half a dozen forms of abuse, which would warrant raising an issue with the safeguarding team. ;)

Safeguarding??? What does HE know about safeguarding. F*ck all.

He wastes the valuable time decent people require from the Police in times of REAL need.

The only person who let this woman down was HIM.

LMB, Can you name at least 6 types of abuse a vulnerable person might be on the receiving end of ??

LMB, Can you name at least 6 types of abuse a vulnerable person might be on the receiving end of ??

Name calling.
Fingernails pulled out when dropping off in the chair at the care home.
Being shot in the middle of the night...........................

Stupid question john.

Is one of em calling a disabled Mancunian a scouser?

So, if you class that as abuse the inference you make is that scousers are somehow inferior to mancs and also that disabled people are inferior to able bodied. Well done. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back