Russian looters

The attack on Kiev may have been a feint.
The Russians never committed enough soldiers to take a city that size.
I doubt it.

I think it's pretty obvious that they totally underestimated the strength of Ukrainian resistance. They thought it would be all over bar the shouting in a few days and here we are two and a half months later and they've still only captured one city :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The attack on Kiev may have been a feint.
The Russians never committed enough soldiers to take a city that size.
That's not a feint, it's a mistake. They thought they would roll in like the Allies retaking Paris.

He outlines holding and attacks. Important point. Troop concentrations build up. Ukraine seem to be expecting a big push. The "height of the stacks" here gives an idea of this aspect
https://www.uawardata.com/

Lviv has been hit again. Substations / railways. Russia says to cut off western supplies. BBC made the point that this will make evacuation more difficult.

The steel works. It seems the UN and Red Cross wont say much about it as the UN head said when negotiating it. Now 156 got out this way. 200 ?? still in. 50 odd said to just be from Mariupol. More have got out via their own transport and reports of long queues waiting at check points. Some may have gone to Russia. Women, children and males past fighting age only. Shelling the steal works mentioned again. That wont do much on heavily built bunkers. Maybe to keep the army in ??? pass. The reports of people in Mariupol has been varying up and down. I've heard 20k and 100k. Suggests no one is sure. Russia appears to be feeding some but no idea of numbers.

I'll leave you to dig into where he gets the info.

I wonder about that too. Not so sure about his comments on military efficiency. Even the Russians have to worry about body bags. Bush at one point early on thought Iraq was over. It wasn't. So much for shock and awe. It didn't achieve as much as expected. Drones - Russia have several that can be used to target artillery. I believe some have IR. Not easy for troops to hide from that. They also have satellites / I would be extremely surprised if they didn't.

The odd thing about Russia is not taking out a number of things they could have done early on. From time to time since they have. It seems to be a rather odd way of demilitarising via fighting but Ukraine will have lost soldiers and kit. Russia can't use some items they would probably love to due to the arms supplied by the west. So they have to attack with some limitations on what they can use. This just leaves ever increasing attrition to negotiate with. Maybe they should have hit a lot harder earlier on. I'd say they are hampered by not being able to use tanks and armoured vehicles the way they would ideally like to. No harm in trying but costly given what they are facing.

Sponsored Links
Maybe they should have hit a lot harder earlier on. I'd say they are hampered by not being able to use tanks and armoured vehicles the way they would ideally like to. No harm in trying but costly given what they are facing.
You mean without being shot at by the Ukrainians? maybe they should have lined the streets and waved hammer and sickel flags.

We need to be grateful to many of the Russian soldiers that don't want to fight as they know Putin is wrong. Takes guts to refuse to fight or take it slow as you may get shot by one of Putins hence men. This is why you have so many officers etc being killed on the front line as the ordinary troops can't be bothered, thankfully.

A source of mine has told me that several people have been sent to prison fro trying to watch western news reports.
They also advised me that Putin has not been seen for a few days now and rumours are that he is hiding from his ex friends that
want him removed.

Macron was speaking to him just yesterday.

Speaking via phone but not seen or if seen on VT, no one knows where, when this had taken place as in the past the Russians have edited
tapes and put them out as current news.

My source tells me that Putin often ran in the grounds of his palace but not been seen for a few days.

Putin us to busy writing his speech
For the 9th May

we’re bye he will declare that the special military operation is at an end and he will declare that

it is now a war with the Ukraine and the governments / countries that are propping ukraine up with aid and arms shipments

9th May 2022 will be the day that the S*** will hit the fan big time

Perhaps extinction rebellion should get involved in the Ukraine

I mean nuclear war will do more harm to the planet then emissions from cars ect

they could glue them selves to Russian tanks ? Or to the Kremlin wall or roads :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back