Rwanda

Sponsored Links
Really. :) I'll leave it at that. Just add that it isn't a cheap option for those that come and that education in total can mean some one applying for subsequent visas.
The previous batch included thousands of students who knowingly/unknowingly came here to study at dodgy colleges. There is an Al Jazeera/Panorama documentary on this. All those students did multiple courses year after year for ten years and then applied for an ILR. They then imported their wives and then had kids here. Most now work in retail/care homes or group together to run off-licenses or letting agents!

You'll find the count there and plenty more about the country.

Yes, those refugees claimed they were Kuwaiti.
I can claim to be Saudi! With no passport or documentation, you will have to take my word for it!

Sponsored Links
The same link on the human rights bill also mentions how the european courts works and that at times it causes problems - it also mentions that they get sorted out - I'd assume by the heads of european states. This is nothing to do with the EU. Separate entity.

The idea is clearly to deal with the roughly 3:1 rejects. I don't think the government is trying to get another country to take genuine asylum claimants in. I think the goal is: 1) discourage illegal immigrants from illegally entering the UK, 2) attack the trafficker trade, 3) make people think of easier places to be economic migrants.
_105012178_chart-asylumseekers-nkx4v-nc.png

The thing I repeatedly see on the claimant interviews is the argument that they are just exercising their human right to a better life. We'd all like a better life. Our benefits system appears to pay huge sums of money, when you live in a country where people earn a few $ a day.

. I don't think the government is trying to get another country to take genuine asylum claimants in. I think the goal is: 1) discourage illegal immigrants from illegally entering the UK, 2) attack the trafficker trade, 3) make people think of easier places to be economic migrants

1 they aren’t illegal immigrants.
2. that’s the govts claims - it’s a false argument
3 they aren’t economic migrants.

These are all used by the govt as part of their false narrative.

Please explain this:

A Ukrainian escaping Russian bombs is considered a refugee
A Syrian escaping Russian bombs is considered an economic migrant.

why?

Your graph is false, it shows initial decisions -we know many are won on appeal.

let’s see a graph of how many people arriving by boats gain asylum, after appeals

Last edited:
they aren’t illegal immigrants.
2. that’s the govts claims - it’s a false argument
3 they aren’t economic migrants.

How do you know about every individual that sets foot in a dinghy

How do you know about every individual that sets foot in a dinghy
How does Motorbiking know they are “economic migrants”?

he doesn’t, it’s a right wing narrative to frame refugees as as scroungers.

How do I know?
A = because the evidence from asylum claims shows the majority are genuine.

and also: it is not logical that people would travel thousands of miles risking death if they were so lazy they want to love a life of benefits in the UK
Please think about that.

think about your experience of immigrants here -the vast majority are hard working and highly motivated

Your tune has changed. It's the majority now. I feel as if we are making roads
Not at all, Motorbiking said they are illegal immigrants, he said they are economic migrants

I said they are not, that doesnt mean all.

If you want to be an honest broker, reply to Motorbiking who states they are "economic migrants" -if the majority arent then he is incorrect

Sponsored Links
Back