Sadiq Khan

he article you try to selectively quote from

Even Maajid Nawaz, whom Khan represented when Nawaz was an Islamist locked up in Egypt was clear on the issue: “Sadiq Khan is no Muslim extremist,” he wrote. “Having known him when I was a Muslim extremist, I know that he did not subscribe to my then-theocratic views.

Sponsored Links
I’ve proved my point on 2 different levels.
Level 1. As I say, don’t assume everyone is as ignorant as you. I’ve provided all the evidence, if you do t believe the actual words spoken by the people I listed, then that’s your problem, not mine. You asked where did you quote extremist, I’ve shown you. I asked where I had accused him of being an extremist, you couldn’t because I didn’t.

Level 2. I’ve proven to you & to anyone else (now we can add DJ to the list as he’s also shown what he’s all about) reading this thread, that it is a completely pointless exercise getting into a discussion with you, basically everything I accused you of being a week or two ago, you have just confirmed.
Thanks for that, good work fella.

The story to me is that Khan and others were opposed the the bilateral extradition treaty with the US, in that it is very lop sided in the US's favour.
Kahn was then later singled out and vilified for his support of the person to whom the treaty was aimed. This crafty tactic was manufactured at the behest of those competing against Khan.
Khan was quick to remind those people that he was not alone in his opposition of the treaty but that he'd been singled out once it became politically favourable.

The Wail had enough to name Khan and a convicted Muslim in the same sentence.Thats usually enough for their fan base to basically say Khan is a terrorist too.

Sponsored Links
I’ve proved my point on 2 different levels.
Level 1. As I say, don’t assume everyone is as ignorant as you. I’ve provided all the evidence, if you do t believe the actual words spoken by the people I listed, then that’s your problem, not mine. You asked where did you quote extremist, I’ve shown you. I asked where I had accused him of being an extremist, you couldn’t because I didn’t.

Level 2. I’ve proven to you & to anyone else (now we can add DJ to the list as he’s also shown what he’s all about) reading this thread, that it is a completely pointless exercise getting into a discussion with you, basically everything I accused you of being a week or two ago, you have just confirmed.
Thanks for that, good work fella.

You have proven nothing. Your links disproved your points - thats why you used selective screenshots. Again you made up claims or rehashed old claims.

Now I have asked you twice and both times you have quoted Maajid Nawaz. So its clear this is a complete fabrication.

So you provided nothing of substance and then reverted to making up fabrications.

Daniel, this will not do.

So again where is the evidence.

Incidentally...Khan wanted the fella tried in the UK.

Johnny and Daniel made wild claims- but never supported them with any evidence.

The best bit being that Daniel doesn't know the difference between bolded text and a quote.

DJ, as you obviously know I’ve told the truth, could you show where I said/insinuated human rights lawyers shouldn’t be MP’s please? Thsnks.

Prove what I’ve said is not true

Again provide evidence. The burden of proof is on you for making the claims.

So again provide the evidence.

I will help you out. Please know the difference between bolded text and a quote.

Evidence please.

Sponsored Links
Back