Sadiq Khan

Shut up John . Don’t patronise people, haven’t you learnt anything from Labour.
If you wanna spout out something, give us examples of Khant positives

Sponsored Links
theres that fantastic garden bridge project
oh and he has bought some water cannons
oh and he is shutting fire stations
He already shut police stations.
My closest one is now in another borough.
Although, to his credit, there are now more halal chicken shops in London than in the rest of Europe.
And yes, he relaxed the commercial rules about business variety.

Notch. Have you seen the images of what the garden bridge would have looked like? Google it, it would have been stunning. What was wrong with it?
What architects, Surveyers etc work for free???
Khant killed that project when it could have been great,
If you wanna talk about bridges, let’s talk about Hammersmith bridge shall we?
Muppet

Sponsored Links
He’s a coward weasel who’s hid away for the last 18months whilst appearing on zoom calls from his bedroom to slag off the government occasionally. Coward weasel. Gold star for anyone who knows how many times he’s sued the met police for compensation... a clue..... it’s more than 100.

Khan put another £110m into Police budget. So Met Police budget from City hall is now 23% in 2010 it was 18%.

If Bailey was Mayor today - can someone answer how he would make up for the massive TFL budget cut?

Dangee?

He’s a coward weasel who’s hid away for the last 18months whilst appearing on zoom calls from his bedroom to slag off the government occasionally. Coward weasel. Gold star for anyone who knows how many times he’s sued the met police for compensation... a clue..... it’s more than 100.
238 times if i recall correctly.
It was in the news last week.
Police officers love him.

If Bailey was Mayor today - can someone answer how he would make up for the massive TFL budget cut?

Dangee?
Simple answer: he couldn't.
Nobody could.
Tfl has taken 3 billion for Our Lord Covid shortfall and nobody would ever be able to recover that sort of money.

We've had eleven years of Conservative government.

I wonder who is to blame for underfunded police, NHS and other public services?

Plumbers say it's Starmer, but I think they're wrong.

Do we still believe Conservative claims that police cuts have no effect on crime?

Not me.

Sponsored Links
Back