Sadiq Khan

don't watch this, woody, it will only upset you.

Sponsored Links
So why is the Mayor blamed for the cuts made by the Government?
You're confused.
Tfl is not funded or controlled by the government usually.
During covid the government gave 3billion to tfl because of the lost income (no customers and no advertisements)
Now tfl has got to implement a "recovery plan" under mayor's guidance.
However, this would've never happened if mr khant had not stripped tfl of their government funds in his first mandate.
He also delayed the Elizabeth line by 5 years so his mates could jump on the contract bandwagon.
That project was on time and within budget until he took over.
Enough said.
He is the sole responsible for tfl financial hole.

Khant has been a disaster hence the election results. The majority of London votes labour &2nd preference would be greens (blahhhh)
Khant has had a nightmare result & knows he’s got no one else to blame in the2nd term.
Weasel & anyone who backs him up shows there true colours.

Sponsored Links
“One of my first duties will be to reduce stop & search to ad close to zero as possible “
What a nasty public purse stealing big nose terrorist defending weasel.

You're confused.
Tfl is not funded or controlled by the government usually.
During covid the government gave 3billion to tfl because of the lost income (no customers and no advertisements)
Now tfl has got to implement a "recovery plan" under mayor's guidance.
However, this would've never happened if mr khant had not stripped tfl of their government funds in his first mandate.
He also delayed the Elizabeth line by 5 years so his mates could jump on the contract bandwagon.
That project was on time and within budget until he took over.

Enough said.
He is the sole responsible for tfl financial hole.

I don't follow when you say he stripped tfl of its Government funding?

The DFT cut TFL budget by £700m.

The DfT’s resource budget will be slashed 37% by 2020. As part of these cuts, Transport for London’s operational budget of almost £700m a year will be entirely wiped out before the end of the decade, leaving TfL to fund its services through commercial investment, cuts or potentially higher fares.

As to the plan.

https://www.onlondon.co.uk/alexande...n-shows-it-cannot-live-by-fares-income-alone/

I never knew about his delays to Elizabthe lines and his mates - you got a link to that?

“One of my first duties will be to reduce stop & search to ad close to zero as possible “
What a nasty public purse stealing big nose terrorist defending weasel.
You hate all public purse stealers?
Which terrorists has he defended?

Last edited:
I have never mentioned hate G I leave that to you unless you can prove otherwise

Notch. Have you seen the images of what the garden bridge would have looked like? Google it, it would have been stunning. What was wrong with it?
What architects, Surveyers etc work for free???
Khant killed that project when it could have been great,
If you wanna talk about bridges, let’s talk about Hammersmith bridge shall we?
Muppet

Have a deeper look into it.
Khan had no choice to drop it because the private backers pulled out and complex planning issues.

Hammersmith bridge is a TfL problem.

Khan

there was some dodgy ? Dealings with google there HQ

and 400 grand of council tax payers money ?? ;) Donated ;)

all London’s mayors are and have been bell e**s imo

Johnson probably the least so

he had fore sight and bought water cannons ;)

I don't follow when you say he stripped tfl of its Government funding?

The DFT cut TFL budget by £700m.

The DfT’s resource budget will be slashed 37% by 2020. As part of these cuts, Transport for London’s operational budget of almost £700m a year will be entirely wiped out before the end of the decade, leaving TfL to fund its services through commercial investment, cuts or potentially higher fares.

As to the plan.

https://www.onlondon.co.uk/alexande...n-shows-it-cannot-live-by-fares-income-alone/

I never knew about his delays to Elizabthe lines and his mates - you got a link to that?
The government funding to tfl have been cut because khant said tfl didn't need it.
This is the Elizabeth line before Lord Covid started

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...bn-overspend-lets-taxpayers-down-mps-11765829

Before khant got elected the project was on time and on budget.

Sponsored Links
Back