Scammed by ebay or by seller or by both ?

In almost all cases the OEM's are under pressure to sell to the manufacturer at the OEM's lowest possible price.

The OE manufacturer is under pressure to sell to the manufacturer at the OE manufacturer's lowest possible price. :?:

It is blatantly the case that parts from the original manufacturer are hugely more expensive than the same part from another seller.
I often get the feeling that the manufacturers (main dealers) do not actually want to sell the parts.

Sponsored Links
one one the motorcycle mags did a feature on a Zx6r a few years back. At the time a £6ish k bike. £35 grand if you built it in parts.

At the time a £6ish k bike. £35 grand if you built it in parts.

Agrre if the parts are bought from the bike manufacturer. Some parts would have to be but those parts that the bike bike manufacturer buys in may be available at lower cost by going to the company that actually makes the part.

The fan motor in a fan assisted oven direct from the motor company was about 1/3 of the price for the same motor from the oven manufacturer's spares department.

The point is fake is not the right word. 'Fake jeans' for a example, ... they aren't fake lol

Sponsored Links
Well, it sort of is and they sort of are.

I see your point (I think you mean) in that they are jeans, but

fake means - not genuine; imitation or counterfeit - which they may be.

Same as fake money - even if there were absolutely no difference to the genuine - it's not real.

I've always found ebay to be good at refunding is you complain. Somebody sold me a faulty xbox, was a nightmware to deal with, but I got my money back.

counterfeit is the word you are after. It describes an item mascarading as the genuine item. It's indented to function in the same way. Not all fakes are counterfeit. For example Abidas trainers or armany aftershave.

Just register a credit card (only) for online purchases gives more protection for attempted purchases,purchases being defective.£100+ thou.

Remember buying by CC mean you have not paid for an item,the CC company has paid for it so your account is not debited,well maybe in 4 weeks time.

So some time to relax and not worry.its often worth the extra 2-5% surcharge. If buying time sensitive tickets it works well,(tip)

counterfeit is the word you are after. It describes an item mascarading as the genuine item. It's indented to function in the same way. Not all fakes are counterfeit. For example Abidas trainers or armany aftershave.
I always thought fake and counterfeit were synonyms.

Just buy from a trusted shop,ffs we still have high street shops.

Trust in the web,good luck there.

Sponsored Links
Back