These transgender pressure groups put out fake news

false allegations and down right lies to further there agenda
Some of
these fruit cakes use intimidation
Threats of violence

Bullying

to further there warped ideas

proffessor stock was hounded out of her job with all the above

total disgrace IMO these extremist fruit cakes should be slung out of the country

Sponsored Links
7sndtiiystpz.jpg

untrue allegations.
"outlaw?" nonsense.
The TRAs make up these stories so they can pretend they are victims.
Persecution mania
Made up.
"Out of existence?" Nonsense.

"Stock defines herself as a gender-critical feminist, meaning she believes that biological sex matters and that being born a woman carries certain rights that should not automatically be extended to anyone who identifies as that gender."
You are denying the blatantly obvious, JohnD:
The issue is whether Article 1c) of the WDSR is “eliminationist”—that is, whether it aims to eliminate trans women in law. The relevant section calls for:

“[t]he elimination of that act and practice of discrimination against women which comprises the inclusion of men who claim to have a female ‘gender identity’ in the category of women.”
https://grace.substack.com/p/the-uk-media-has-seriously-bungled
Professor Stock was a signatory to that declaration. Are you suggesting she was not aware of what she was signing? Highly unlikely for a Uni Professor of Philosophy.
Some on here describe themselves as not racist, it doesn't make it true, especially when their behaviour indicates that they are a raging racist.
Others claim to be honest and truthful, but their behaviour proves otherwise.

I'll reprint the declaration for you, removing any superfluous bits, so its meaning is crystal clear:
“[t]he elimination of that act and practice of discrimination against women which comprises the inclusion of men who claim to have a female ‘gender identity’ in the category of women.”
That means that they want it to be perfectly legal to discriminate against transwomen. But discrimination against transmen is to still to be illegal.
That to all intents and purposes means they want to mandate transwomen out of existence, for legal processes to exclude transwomen from Equality legislation.

Last edited:
total disgrace IMO these extremist fruit cakes should be slung out of the country
Is this your ancestral influence showing?
Were you taught to annihilate those groups that you disagree with?
Do you start by labelling them as fruitcakes, then promote your hatred of those groups at every opportunity that presents itself?
Then you actively call for them to be imprisoned, then deported, then annihilated?

I bet your Austrian, Panzer-driving relatives would be proud of you.

Sponsored Links
Is this your ancestral influence showing?
Were you taught to annihilate those groups that you disagree with?
Do you start by labelling them as fruitcakes, then promote your hatred of those groups at every opportunity that presents itself?
Then you actively call for them to be imprisoned, then deported, then annihilated?

I bet your Austrian, Panzer-driving relatives would be proud of you.

not aware that they drove panzers tbh :confused:

not aware that they drove panzers tbh :confused:
dare say some in my family had some type of dealings with Panzas??
I don't recall any news reports of any Austrians lying in front of tanks, trying to stop the Germans entering Austria.
In fact quite the opposite, there were many reports of Austrians welcoming Nazi Germany into Austria with flowers.
And I'm reasonably sure your relatives weren't fitting tyres to the tanks.
In fact, I don't recall any reports of Panzers being present or used in Austria.
France, Poland, and Soviet Union, yes, but Austria No!

And they were made in Magdeburg, Bochum and Essen, not in Austria.

Back