Shape up or ship out.

You mean, if England wanted to rejoin the EU.

Remember that Ireland, and Scotland if it was already a member, would have veto power, and could insist on their interests taking priority.

Rather like Spain could insist that the Gibraltar problem was resolved to their satisfaction, and fishing rights.

Being a member brings rights and privileges.

UK has decided to throw them away.

Spain should be told to. Go and do. One

And concern themselves with catalonia

They should also. Bear in mind that if all. The brits stayed at home and de cide to go to another country to get Boozed up there economy will collapse

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
When tran

is.

mocking brain-damaged peo.

ple he likes to thro

w.

in silly typo

Graphical errirs?

They have a liar in charge.

You will believe the lies and propaganda against the evidence, you wont vote them out

Brexit will work for millionaires, not for you, or your children.

"Considering Brexit is certain to cause an economic downturn in the short term before the UK can begin to benefit from the new emerging growth markets instead of the mature shrinking EU market, it would seem to me older people that voted Brexit have created a situation that will have a negative impact on themselves and a better long term future for the youngsters."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is English your first language?

I just ask as you are displaying a severe comprehension defecit.

I am hoping its a language issue rather than a cognitive defecit.

Would you like me to post the dictionary definition of lie, I think it will help you

Is English your first language?

I just ask as you are displaying a severe comprehension defecit.

I am hoping its a language issue rather than a cognitive defecit.

Would you like me to post the dictionary definition of lie, I think it will help you

Irony:mrgreen:

"Deficit"
"It's"

;)

Sponsored Links
Back