Shoot

I have come to the conclusion that the best bet is to shoot anyone with a strong (organised) religious belief.

Whaddya reckon? :mrgreen:
Stop being faint-hearted, Dex. You're trying your hardest not be racist but you keep starting these silly threads in the hope that they will generate racist comments.
At least, one gullible person has responded, as expected.
Bon courage, mon ami. faint heart never won fair maiden!
With respect, you're the one jumping to conclusions and directing the angst against a singular religion.

I find all extremist views absurd and humorous, including yours.
Which would explain why you reproduce stuff from islamophobic websites.

In the meantime, please reference other "racist" threads that I have allegedly started, because you like that sort of thing :confused:
I did specifically imply that you skirt around the edges, starting threads that cannot be considered explicitly racist per se, but you can be sure (and I mean you) that typically racist comments will follow.

I can jut imagine you pretending innocence and denying responsibility for other peoples actions.
That's not a proper use of intelligence It's using intelligence in a selfish and cunning way to induce others to act improperly, and being aware of the intelligence of some on this forum, you can rely on it.

Sponsored Links
I can see why nobody likes you.
How old are you?
It reminds me of when we were children, pretending to know the answer, which others didn't but we refused to say the answer because then they would all know the answer. Amazingly childish. :rolleyes:
Grow up!

I can accept, and couldn't give a rat's arse if you don't like me.
As it happens I certainly wouldn't countenance the idea as you as a friend because of your immaturity and racist views. But I wouldn't assume that your logic is affected or your arguments invalidated because of your racist views.
Your immaturity, is of course, a different matter.

Sponsored Links
I have come to the conclusion that the best bet is to shoot anyone with a strong (organised) religious belief.

Yes.

Or at the very least, limit the congregation to a max of three persons and only to be held in the privacy of their own homes.

Shot if they don't. I like it.

Interesting , how RNR always turns threads round to the "racism" slant. Specially where there's none implied. The first mention of racism in this thread is by RNR. Perhaps he sees racism in everything. ;) ;)

That's not a proper use of intelligence It's using intelligence in a selfish and cunning way to induce others to act improperly, and being aware of the intelligence of some on this forum, you can rely on it.
Including yours? :rolleyes:
Do you honestly think that I induce others to act improperly?
No, you fool :rolleyes:, I'm inducing you to act improperly, as you are doing so now. What a dimwit for falling for my cunning plan so often :rolleyes:

Including yours? :rolleyes:
Do you honestly think that I induce others to act improperly?
No, you fool :rolleyes:, I'm inducing you to act improperly, as you are doing so now. What a dimwit for falling for my cunning plan so often :rolleyes:
I see you're resorting to pointless insults. A usual indication that your arguments have exhausted themselves.

Or are you agreeing that you intentionally start threads in order to induce others to act improperly, which was my original allegation?

I see you're resorting to pointless insults. A usual indication that your arguments have exhausted themselves.
I'm merely mirroring you own modus operandi to make you feel at home. Surely you don't object to you own techniques?

Or are you agreeing that you intentionally start threads in order to induce others to act improperly, which was my original allegation?
A strange leap in logic :confused: My motives are my motives. What are yours?

Substitute racist for witch and he's one of a very common breed of modern day Mathew Hopkins'

Sponsored Links
Back