Shop an Illegal

As an added bonus to the "shop an illegal immigrant" thread, surely we should "shop" an illegal anything and everything :confused:

the simple fact is we don't know who is breaking the law by looking at them
but we all do it to some extent or other me included

Of course we do big-all, I am sure that we are all guilty of something, or are we all whiter than white all of a sudden :eek:
i am a scot that left edinburgh over 40 years ago so i am a minority lol i am a cross between rabc billyc and robbyc lol
i love putting a smile on peoples faces
i look after people in my community and who i care for
luckily i am semi retired at [nearly 58] so can work for peanuts free meals and nice bottles off whisky lol

i have done things i am ashamed off like taking the 1s6p in the 60s from my best freinds banister that was there to pay the weeks papers it payed for the bus fare to edinburgh centre and back again and probably an ice cream
1s and six p is 5p and 2.5p in new money
i have done much worse lol like finding £30 at church feat car park when i was particulary skint about 10 years ago but made no effort to trace the owners that would have been easy with the public address and car registration of near by vehicles :oops:

Sponsored Links
if the government don`t even know who these illegals are what chance have we got , doesn`t this smack of nazi germany in the 20s 30s and 40s ...........

if the government don`t even know who these illegals are what chance have we got , doesn`t this smack of nazi germany in the 20s 30s and 40s ...........
they do know who they are as they take there finger prints [i think] or they give them letters stating there status off course this only applies to the ones claiming asylum or others waiting due process to deport them
i am not sure why it smacks off ethnic cleansing [i assume thats what you mean my naziism ??]
of course the ones that enter under the radar and are never picked up they will not know about them

Sponsored Links
Back