Should we take more Syrian's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest I have heard on the news is that they all want to come to Germany (and no doubt the UK as well). I haven't heard much about their travelling to Sweden.
That's because it hasn't been sensationalised by your fair and impartial DM.
Sweden is second to Germany in numbers of refugees seeking asylum.
Funny, it hasn't been sensationalised by my fair and impartial BBC News and Sky News either!

Sponsored Links
http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm

Reality - uninhabitable or not !

UK
Geographical size: 248 528 km²
Population: 64 308 261 (2014) 259 peeps / Km²
Population as % of total EU population: 12.7 % (2014)
GDP: € 2.223 trillion (2014)
--------------------------------
Germany
Geographical size: 357 340 km2
Population: 80 780 000 (2014) 226 peeps / Km²
Population as % of total EU population: 15.9 % (2014)
GDP: € 2.904 trillion (2014)
Have to increase total population by 11.79 million to equal UK population density.
Sweden
Capital: Stockholm
Geographical size: 438 574 km2
Population: 9 644 864 (2014) 22 peeps / Km²
Population as % of total EU population: 1.9 % (2014)
GDP: € 430.258 billion (2014)
Sweden has 76% greater geographical size than UK with just 8% of UK population density.

Just saying - Germany owes the world - big time - 'bigger time' than they have gotten away with since 1945.

-0-

Yes, there's definitely something more attractive about the UK (and, yes, Germany) than Turkey and Greece.
Funny, but you haven't mentioned Sweden. Doesn't the DM have reporters in Scandinavia?(y)

Hmm. Yes, poor Sweden. The rape capital of Europe. So, we have high rates of one particular religion involved in systematic child abuse in The UK. Sweden has a large population of people from the same religion and their rape statistics are off the scale. I'm beginning to see a pattern forming here.

Interesting to note on the graph, Slovakia has low incidences of rape per capita, whereas Sweden has figures that are 42 times higher. But then again, Slovakia has stated that it refuses to accept those from this particular religion. It seems obvious - if you want a safer society for you and your kids, keep them out. Those who preach about letting them all in obviously are happy to inflict danger and social problems on their families and country.

Sponsored Links
Just saying - Germany owes the world - big time - 'bigger time' than they have gotten away with since 1945.

-0-

I almost agree, but it really should just stick to repaying Europe, The US and one or two more who were more directly affected.

Trouble is, the way Germany is going about solving it's guilt complex (if that's what they're really doing) is going to destroy Europe. Look at the complete chaos they're causing the whole continent now, and this is just the beginning. It will be slower, but no less devastating than both WWs.

Hmm. Yes, poor Sweden. The rape capital of Europe. So, we have high rates of one particular religion involved in systematic child abuse in The UK. Sweden has a large population of people from the same religion and their rape statistics are off the scale. I'm beginning to see a pattern forming here.

Interesting to note on the graph, Slovakia has low incidences of rape per capita, whereas Sweden has figures that are 42 times higher. But then again, Slovakia has stated that it refuses to accept those from this particular religion. It seems obvious - if you want a safer society for you and your kids, keep them out. Those who preach about letting them all in obviously are happy to inflict danger and social problems on their families and country.

Wow! Look at New Zealand! I'd have thought they are a very law abiding society.
More to the point, I agree with what you say. I'm just surprised that this, like other similar discussions, hasn't been censored. Time was that the mere mention of the 'M' word would guarantee a deletion sooner or later. But then, I've always been in favour of freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back