Should we take more Syrian's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moslems regard women as inferior to men, that's their culture. Do you want to argue with that statement?
If not, why would you want to invite more in and put our kids in even more danger of sexual abuse than they are already.
Because it's obvious that their low regard for women allows a higher proportion of their men to abuse them than is found in our own population.
The heritage of 366 of the Asian group is not stated in those figures.

Asian does not always equal Muslim.

So your saying we can't let any more Muslim families in, cos they are all child abusers, or potential child abusers?

Sponsored Links
These are human beings in a terrible situation partly of our making. Risking their lives in the hope of something better. They aren't doing it to sponge of us for £73.10 a week. We are not full, and we can afford to help so we should.

You have them mate I don't want them, I don't want to pay. You house them, feed them, educate them, provide private medical care at your expense.

There's plenty of room here and lots of other places in Europe. People are dying, we can choose to help or choose to let them die.

Let them die their fellow muslims in the middle east with loads of spare cash and plenty of room don't want them either.

Seriously. They fooked it up?! The country we bombed.

I don't think we've actually bombed targets in Syria, mr putin wouldn't like it. We haven't bombed Egypt and that's a **** hole. We didn't bomb the Lebanon in the 80's and reduce that to rubble. We are not planting car bombs in Iraq. These people cant get their act together to live in harmony so let them reap the benefits of their stupidity.

I'm still waiting for you to pick out a sentence - any sentence - in isolation and explain to me why it is incorrect.
Are you being deliberately naïve or just acting dumb?
The article is an opinion.
This opinion is based upon what the journalist thinks may happen and his opinion on why things are happening regards the movement of Syrian refugees.
It is a right wing opinion.
A left wing opinion sympathetic to the Syrian plight would give a different perspective and restore some balance.
His opinion, however biased, is just that. How can I explain why any of it is "incorrect", when all of it could be wrong or all of it could be right? I actually agree with some of it, but none the less, it is still biased and deliberately aimed at those like yourself JBR.
So nothing specific that you can criticise. As I expected.

Completely different from today's muggers, drug dealers and whingers with an enormous chip on their shoulder.
Yes, it's amazing what a few years mixing with our council estate white chavs can do.
I agree. It's not just black men. We have always had criminal classes for as long as people have lived on this earth. Unfortunately, what began as a very laudable idea - the welfare state - has begun to backfire. Add to that the lack of any real punishment - brought about by do-gooders over the years - and we have an increasing number of people (of any colour) who can afford to laugh at the law - and to laugh at us, their victims.

Sponsored Links
These are human beings in a terrible situation partly of our making. Risking their lives in the hope of something better. They aren't doing it to sponge of us for £73.10 a week. We are not full, and we can afford to help so we should.

There's plenty of room here and lots of other places in Europe. People are dying, we can choose to help or choose to let them die.
What a shame that people weren't so concerned about our own people on the streets without food and without homes.
I suggest that the more immigrants we allow in, the more people on the street there are likely to be.

Then there's that mythical £73.10 a week. You've conveniently forgotten about the free healthcare, free dental care, free housing, free schooling, etc. If they're not doing it for the '£73.10', why are they coming here? What was wrong with staying in the first safe country they visited?
Yes, there's definitely something more attractive about the UK (and, yes, Germany) than Turkey and Greece.

Moslems regard women as inferior to men, that's their culture. Do you want to argue with that statement?
If not, why would you want to invite more in and put our kids in even more danger of sexual abuse than they are already.
Because it's obvious that their low regard for women allows a higher proportion of their men to abuse them than is found in our own population.

I'll take a guess at about 300 or more being rop

You don't say.

So your saying we can't let any more Muslim families in, cos they are all child abusers, or potential child abusers?

I'm saying we shouldn't let more in because there are too many here already. And they're outbreeding us already.

Kurds (who I've go a lot of time for) are Muslims, that poor baby on the beach was a kurd. They are a lot more enlightened than most of their fellow Muslims but still backwards on womens rights by our standards.

I'll take a guess at about 300 or more being rop

You don't say.

I'm saying we shouldn't let more in because there are too many here already. And they're outbreeding us already.

Kurds (who I've go a lot of time for) are Muslims, that poor baby on the beach was a kurd. They are a lot more enlightened than most of their fellow Muslims but still backwards on womens rights by our standards.

So your guess of 300 is good enough to generalize about an entire religious denomination? It's that kind of thinking that still causes the issues in N.I., and that doesn't do anyone any good.

Before you go giving yourself a big slap on the back, I do have one thing.
It is the opinion of UK employers that we rely upon immigrants for cheap labour.
Your man there made reference to the Australian immigration policy without mentioning that Australia is one of the most expensive counties in the world in which to live.
My guess is that most UK residents would rather settle for cheap prices and a few foreign workers.

Yes, there's definitely something more attractive about the UK (and, yes, Germany) than Turkey and Greece.
Funny, but you haven't mentioned Sweden. Doesn't the DM have reporters in Scandinavia?(y)

Before you go giving yourself a big slap on the back, I do have one thing.
It is the opinion of UK employers that we rely upon immigrants for cheap labour.
Your man there made reference to the Australian immigration policy without mentioning that Australia is one of the most expensive counties in the world in which to live.
My guess is that most UK residents would rather settle for cheap prices and a few foreign workers.
Thank you.
I appreciate your point, although I'm not sure that most people would settle for cheap prices if that meant accepting the problems that would undoubtedly occur with a large influx of non-contributory foreigners. A few, perhaps, but not the numbers that are likely to appear.

I'm sure that the Brits who want to work but lose their jobs due to being undercut by foreign workers would rather keep their jobs than be able to buy things for a few pence less. Then again, just because businessmen pay peanuts for foreign workers doesn't guarantee that they'll reduce prices for the consumer.

Time will tell, I suppose.

Funny, but you haven't mentioned Sweden. Doesn't the DM have reporters in Scandinavia?(y)
The latest I have heard on the news is that they all want to come to Germany (and no doubt the UK as well). I haven't heard much about their travelling to Sweden.

The latest I have heard on the news is that they all want to come to Germany (and no doubt the UK as well). I haven't heard much about their travelling to Sweden.
That's because it hasn't been sensationalised by your fair and impartial DM.
Sweden is second to Germany in numbers of refugees seeking asylum.

I'm sure that the Brits who want to work but lose their jobs due to being undercut by foreign workers would rather keep their jobs than be able to buy things for a few pence less.
Migrants are shipped in to fill vacancies. No one is losing their job.

Meanwhile yet more moslems got jail today for sexually abusing young English girls.
They see women differently to the way we do and are probably wondering what they did wrong.
But let's not worry about trivialities, let a load more in.
Great example, cos no white person ever has been convicted of child abuse.

But why aren't Sikhs or Chinese organising themselves into large organised groups specifically to groom, sexually abuse and pimp white children? Perhaps you could give some large scale examples for these groups, because I can find hundreds of cases of moslems who are guilty of this type of abuse just by a few minutes on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back