Smoking….

Like one or two on here, I actually like the smell of fresh cigarette smoke when someone is smoking - not to be confused with the old stale smell in people's homes or cars. I wouldn't want to be in a room with lots of smokers, but when I catch a waft of the smoke blowing into the pub from a smoker outside the door enjoying a quick gasper it's not unpleasant to me.

I have never liked the smell of cigarette smoke and particularly hate that of pipes, but I love the smell of good cigar being smoked - though I have not seen or smelled one being smoked for many years.

Sponsored Links
I used to got to the off sales in local pub to buy crisps, when the landlord slid open the window
the waft of smoke and beer fumes was strong, if my grandad was in (mostly) he would pass his pint over for me to have a swig, well I was 9
My Dad hardly missed a session in the Working mens club..Closest i went was to buy lemonade from the hatch or the front door to try and tell my Dad his sunday dinner was ready.

I have never liked the smell of cigarette smoke and particularly hate that of pipes, but I love the smell of good cigar being smoked - though I have not seen or smelled one being smoked for many years.

Yes, cigars smell really nice. Some pipe tobacco can be very nice, aromatic, but some others can smell like cat pee. Sadly pipe and cigar smoking seems to have gone out of fashion.

Sponsored Links
Back