Smoking….

Sponsored Links
I think it’s disgusting the way people do damage to their body by smoking………..sorry must go, there’s a box of doughnuts calling me from the kitchen.

If youd waited an hour it would have been afternoon, so you could have had a glass of wine with one.

Just to balance all the glam smoking ads...
C45o9bFUcAAUpw6
Both dead though ;)

Sponsored Links
I’ve smoked on and off for over 40 yrs. Just started again after 3 yrs on a vape. Can’t explain why apart from no willpower :(

Can’t explain why
It's because nicotine is highly additive.
A fella I used to play golf with denied he was addicted. When we landed back in Brum after a golf break, he retrieved his luggage and made a beeline for the door, to join all the other addicted vapers/faggers who have just been denied their addiction for the longest waking period of their lives.

He was so keen to get outside to smoke, that he forgot his clubs.
Well, have it your way, despite your being very wrong.
Lol.

I've smoked since i started work over forty years ago and despite a short break when i stopped smoking filter tipped, i learned how to roll my own and haven't quit since.
Ironically, i stopped smoking filters because they were expensive but started rolling my own because i could get more milage from an oz of Golden V. than a pack of Embassy.
I think it was less than two quid an oz when i started but now i'm paying twenty quid for 50g!
Can't stop, won't stop.
Even talking about it makes me want to roll one up.

Sponsored Links
Back