Smoking….

Sponsored Links
Just like many addicts, you were smoking because you liked the 'flavour of the smoke..'
Much lol.

Let me guess - you were so un-addicted to cigarettes that you took up vaping?

Massive lol.

Sometimes you can be very silly, addicted means you would struggle to stop having what you are addicted to. Just to remind - I did not struggle, I just stopped...
Vapping is very unlike smoking..

Vapping is very unlike smoking..
Often addicts are in denial. Especially those hooked on highly addictive nicotine. Deniers will tell you they smoked fags because they liked the smell and they turned to vapes because they liked the blueberry juice.

Addicts, lol. Poor Harry.

Often addicts are in denial. Especially those hooked on highly addictive nicotine. Deniers will tell you they smoked fags because they liked the smell and they turned to vapes because they liked the blueberry juice.

Addicts, lol. Poor Harry.

Poor Noseall who simply doesn't know.

There is a world of difference between a habit and an addiction.

Sponsored Links
"I can give up any time I want"

Says the addict

"It's just, er, um, I don't want to."

Poor Noseall who simply doesn't know.

""""There is a world of difference between a habit and an addiction.
"""The body's physiological response is profound and unavoidable. There is no way to prevent addiction to nicotine with willpower, any more than willpower can stop a bullet when playing Russian roulette with a loaded gun. If you smoke cigarettes for a prolonged period, you will become addicted"""

I’m addicted to drinking brake fluid. I can stop any time I want though.

Last edited:
Just to balance all the glam smoking ads...
C45o9bFUcAAUpw6

Just to balance all the glam smoking ads...
C45o9bFUcAAUpw6

Presumably, both owners are equally dead though. When they started putting those type of pictures on cigarette packets, I used to say to the old girl in the corner shop 'can I have the packet with the pregnant woman on please'.

Sponsored Links
Back