STAY ALERT

These politicians dont lie:
Dominic Grieve
Ken Clarke
Rory Stewart
Greg Clarke
David Gauke
Julian Smith

Most of them lied by standing on a manifesto that said we would leave the EU, they then did everything possible to thwart that. They lied to their leader and they lied to their constituents.
Still, never mind, everything turned out just dandy in the end, didn't it.

Sponsored Links
All politicians are porkie piers or economical with the actual alleterre

tis the way it is , will be, and always has been ;)

All people lie , at least some of the time .

"It really suits you"
"No , I don't mind at all"
"I like it well done"
"I didn't know it was fubarred, honest"

Etc etc:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
stay alert

Transam is always alert ;) in this day and age one needs to to keep an eye out for skulduggery ;)

You never know what might happen , the world / country is full of scheisters ;) all out to do a dirty on you

A chance meeting with a complete stranger :idea: next thing u know u end up in A&E getting a bottle pulled out yer a****

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

All people lie , at least some of the time .

"It really suits you"
"No , I don't mind at all"
"I like it well done"
"I didn't know it was fubarred, honest"

Etc etc:ROFLMAO:

My lies are a lot better that these...

"I'm sorry, aren't these free?
Well, I've eaten them now...
I swear I didn't know"

"Sorry boss, no English"

he stated in the commons that his deal meant no checks between NI and UK -that was a lie
he told the DUP he would never ever allow a border to put up on the Irish sea -a lie
he said he would not prorogue parliament -he did and he lied.

he stated in the commons that his deal meant no checks between NI and UK.That was a change of mind.
he told the DUP he would never ever allow a border to put up on the Irish sea. Another change of mind.
he said he would not prorogue parliament. And anothert change of mind.

Didn't you change your mind on here?
Or were you just lying?

“Those who never change their minds, never change anything.”
Winston Churchill.
No doubt Winston had his haters all those years ago just as Boris has his now.

Except the risks to MPs avg age = frigin old is about 10-20 times the risk to kids.

What we need is adaptable policies based on risk, not emotional posters.

I've just read the 51 page guide - minor, minor changes, hardly worth the bother.

That's not the point. Kids are likely to be better at spreading it asymptomatically.

back on subject - any body venturing out on Wild Wednesday? the roads are going to be full of nutters who have not driven for nearly two months, everyone is going to be twice as deranged as normal, its going to be utter chaos with a fair bit of carnage - Stay alert , STAY very very very ALERT.

back on subject - any body venturing out on Wild Wednesday? the roads are going to be full of nutters who have not driven for nearly two months, everyone is going to be twice as deranged as normal, its going to be utter chaos with a fair bit of carnage - Stay alert , STAY very very very ALERT.

And at the Weekend stand back from the beaches, or you will get trampled underfoot.

Sponsored Links
Back