Stormzy scholarship

Sponsored Links
When I was choosing a Uni, my criteria was:
- was the course what I wanted
- did they have high starting salary and employment rate
- was there a decent gym and not too many bars to distract me.

chose an Engineering Uni - 4:1 boys to girls - I should have added - Not having to go ugly early to avoid the rush :D

Mine was a little less thoughtful, it was a sunny day when i went to Bristol as opposed to Imperial, Newcastle, Sheffield oh and Leeds

I got sent to Coventry.
BED (that's my A level results)

Nothing to do with the grammar you fool, it's what gave your copy pasta way. Couldn't care less otherwise.

Sausage.

I am trying to understand your warped logic. So you are critical of my post because it was from a US website and that you thought I was trying to hide that fact which you unearthed because it was using US spelling. :LOL::LOL:

But I posted the link to the article and if you weren't such a knuckle dragger you would have a passing knowledge of The Atlantic storied history.

It says more about your own bias and stupidity than anything else.

Every forum needs a court jester.

Copy Pasta? Is that a new tasty treat at lunchtime for the Grammar Police.

You can't accept reasoning that pretty much obliterates your warped understanding. It's ok boyo, so which University did you attend?

MOD: Both of you quit the personal insults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I'm going to explore this scholarship idea in a bit more detail. I can see a way of funding my kids through university and claiming tax back at the same time. Brilliant idea.

Jamie Oliver can't call his new rice meal "jerk" because its cultural appropriation, and yet Stormzy can culturally appropriate white privilage? WTF is going on?

Jamie Oliver can't call his new rice meal "jerk" because its cultural appropriation, and yet Stormzy can culturally appropriate white privilage? WTF is going on?

Because what Stormzy has done isn't cultural appropriation.

What is going on is simply you didnt do some background reading, you let your bias run free as usual.

I brought some Scottish Salmon Jerk on offer from Sainsbury last night.

That's really out of order. Unless of course the Scottish salmon were hooked and Jerked in Jamaica then shipped to my local Sainsbury.

Sponsored Links
Back