Suella's been sacked.

Breaking news!!! Apparently Liz Truss has also been contacted by no.10 this morning!!!

Ok, I made that up.
It'd be worth it just for the meme's and the sound of John Dee's head exploding. :LOL:

*Edit - although the job has already been taken by James Cleverly... who's up for Foreign Sec.: Cameron?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Oh what a pickle, she didn't have to go, i hope she forms alleagence with Truss. Id happily see both of them run our country. Both not afraid to break from the norm and say it how it really is. Do like Cleverley also though, going to be interesting to see him take the helm as HS there's been so many there now..

Oh what a pickle, she didn't have to go, i hope she forms alleagence with Truss. Id happily see both of them run our country. Both not afraid to break from the norm and say it how it really is. Do like Cleverley also though, going to be interesting to see him take the helm as HS there's been so many there now..
It's not about what she did its how she did it.

Sponsored Links
Camoron Foreign Secretary, Farrage eating kangaroo tessticles, who's the real winner?

Blup

Good grief, some people have no clue about politics

Getting it totally wrong more like

He didn't have the courage of his conviction, not ideal for a politician in an important position. When the going got tough he took the cowards way out.
what utter nonsense

Had he stayed you wouldve been screaming a remainer cant be in charge of brexit

It's not about what she did its how she did it.
thats rubbish, cutting taxes for the rich whilst there are millions in fuel and or food poverty is never going to be a winner no matter how you do it

and anybody that believes cutting taxes to the highest earners was going to grow the pie is utterly clueless about business and the economy -growing the economy needs: low barriers to trade internationally, investment in education to create the workers businesses want and it needs excellent public services -Trussenomics contained none of that nor do the Conservative party

"growing the pie" -what it really meant was increasing gdp making the rich, richer and the poor stagnating (as weve seen since 2010)

Truss was a puppet for the Institute of Economic Affairs and bestie mates with the oi and gas industry

Are we to conclude that you dislike the Conservatives and their policies? You should have said.

Cabinet reshuffle: Cleverly says he's 'absolutely committed to stopping the boats' how about stopping A boat?? I think that would be a great start.

Sponsored Links
Back