Suella's been sacked.

Are we to conclude that you dislike the Conservatives and their policies? You should have said.

No, we are to conclude my post is based on evidence and facts.

if there is any part you claim is incorrect, please state where and why…..you won’t because you cant

Sponsored Links
Cabinet reshuffle: Cleverly says he's 'absolutely committed to stopping the boats' how about stopping A boat?? I think that would be a great start.
The Conservative govt has virtually no control over boats coming here.

oh and they have no control over inflation rate either

So that’s 2 of Sunaks policies in the bin.

maybe NHS waiting lists are starting to plummet…..

Cabinet reshuffle: Cleverly says he's 'absolutely committed to stopping the boats' how about stopping A boat?? I think that would be a great start.
Oh here we go again.

It's not, and never has been a simple switch to turn off. It's a whole system (world too) problem.

Now that DC is in the Lords, he's eligible for nomination as PM in any leadership contest. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Are we to conclude that you dislike the Conservatives and their policies? You should have said.
You showed unwavering support for a lying, dishonest, sacked from many jobs for lying, UK-hating imbecile. Are we to conclude you are a bad judge of character?

And, who is the 'we' you speak of?

We now have a Home Sec who can't be asked questions in the Commons.

Blah blah blah.. unelected bureaucrats.

This govt is merely a puppet for libertarian lobby groups and Tufton street…..so that ship has well and truly sailed

Indeed this is quite incredible, wonders never cease!

Glad she is gone although not for any of the reasons you lot are citing in between your petty bickering. I see coffey has been booted as well. That's even better news. Lighting candles indeed.

Glad she is gone although not for any of the reasons you lot are citing in between your petty bickering. I see coffey has been booted as well. That's even better news. Lighting candles indeed.
Why are you glad she's gone? Its fascinating tis diversity. I had this discussion with an old work colleague the other day via whatsapp group, he spouted the most unebelievable amount of Leftist talk half i didn't understand. All around the fact anyone who supported her was a middle aged fat c'nt with small genitals, most probably a kiddy fiddler, hated by society, deeply unhinged etc along with any other possible denigrating association possible to shame and mute people/groups and void them of a valid opinion that doesnt align with their way of thinking. Sorry as you were saying! (im busy just trying to hide/remove my Braverman poster from my bedroom door).

Oh what a pickle, she didn't have to go, i hope she forms alleagence with Truss. Id happily see both of them run our country. Both not afraid to break from the norm and say it how it really is. Do like Cleverley also though, going to be interesting to see him take the helm as HS there's been so many there now..
Telling it like it is - which I suspect means telling people what they want to hear - was the downfall of the last two PM’s. There is no excuse for complete lack of policy making.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back