Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
and in Europe
Eba6oHSXkAAqy3b

Sponsored Links
I don’t believe that
thats ok.

support for the EU will rise as brexit failure starts to bite.

oh look:
Since the referendum, the EU concluded trade deals with: -
Japan (126 million people)
Canada (37 million)
MERCOSUR block (295 million)
Singapore (5.6 million)
Mexico (126 million)
Vietnam (95.4 million)

Total: 686 million people

the EU doesnt need the UK

Merkel has lost interest in a deal:

"Angela Merkel: UK must live with consequences of weaker ties to EU German leader signals trade compromise less likely as she hardens tone on no-deal Brexit"
To no rational observer's surprise, Germany now sees coronavirus recovery as its top priority...

Sponsored Links
The EU have yet to fully agreed their budget to reconcile the £8bn/yr deficit of UK contributions. No wonder they have offered to extend the Brexit negotiations.

I would think people will probably be smart enough to realise that a global pandemic is likely to slow/stall brexit negotiations.
Weaker ties with the EU is something to certainly celebrate

looks like PP is going to answer the old question

"please explain in what way UK will be better off as a result of resigning from the EU"

I'm agog.

How much will they all be paying in to the EU pot?
how many great deals has the UK done so far?

as usual brexiteers are obsessed with membership fees....probably in an attempt to over simplify the argument and ignore the many benefits of EU membership

I wonder if there have been any studies that show a financial benefit to brexit.............

Hasn’t this been debated for the last 3 years? Amazes me people still post threads like this.

look towards the future and not at the past

looks like PP is going to answer the old question

"please explain in what way UK will be better off as a result of resigning from the EU"

I'm agog.

No, he didn't.

Sponsored Links
Back