Sympathy for him ? Yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Me & Gasbanni or Gasbanni & I

Have got u on ignore way har bee :LOL: Incidentally I am of the opinion that u are a *****r :LOL:

your missis probably has the same op :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Listen up way har bee .

Did I mention that I am Phsycic ?? :) that paper work u lost or mis-placed a while back ?

tis in the bottom bed side drawer ;) underneath the missis's rabbit u did not know about :sneaky: yep u are def not the bloke u used to be ? or ever was ?

:LOL::LOL: Incidentally me & gasbanni have u on ig naw

Did I mention that I am Phsycic ??
You have mentioned that you are retarded, disabled, and live in a ground floor flat.
Judging by your lies, deceit, attempt to whip up hatred against others and general schit stirring, hoping for conflict, it is easy to understand your anger with the world at large.
It is what you do. It is what you are.

You have mentioned that you are retarded, disabled, and live in a ground floor flat.
Judging by your lies, deceit, attempt to whip up hatred against others and general schit stirring, hoping for conflict, it is easy to understand your anger with the world at large.
It is what you do. It is what you are.

Im beginning to get the impression you dont like Transam :)

who way har bee does not like me :eek::cry::cry:

I got that impression when he was posting as him again .

tbh and between me and u I get the impression that way har bee

thinks I am a *****r :idea: :eek:

( Blightymam hope she is well )

:LOL:

Last edited:
He lies - deliberately. Not a contributor to this forum at all. Horrible person.

Well Noseall if the likes of you thought over wise it would be worrying :LOL:

Noseall the bully boyo ;)

Noseall the verbal abuser boyo ;)

Noseall the goader boyo ;)

your a horrible person Noseall u always have been & your a nasty peice of work as well ;)

If u cannot take it Noseall do not dish it out boyo ;)
:LOL:

27,000 posts and what 1700 thanks

some contribution noseall boyo

and your a builder on a building diy forum :LOL::LOL: posting since 2006

incidentally Gasbanni another person you have verbally abused (boyo) has got u on ignore ;)

And u treated Blightymam with contempt your one of the reasons she went awol as well as your mate way har bee

with your patronising , sexist , nasty posts towards her.

Last edited:
I dislike habitual liars with a passion.
When **** end lies persistently, habitually and vindictively he must crave attention, even if it is negative attention.
But as a retarded, disabled person living in a ground floor flat, probably social housing, angry with the world at large, he desperately strives to impress with outright lies.

I dislike habitual liars with a passion.
When **** end lies persistently, habitually and vindictively he must crave attention, even if it is negative attention.
But as a retarded, disabled person living in a ground floor flat, probably social housing, angry with the world at large, he desperately strives to impress with outright lies.

Obviously you're sure of the facts and not lying at all. Nice to see your good side at last.

:eek: blimey Noseall is going to Austria for a holiday .

My mother lives in Austria . Its a nice place & the last thing the Austrians want is a boozed up Noseall & his chavy mates embarrassing the UK

:)

Way har bee go's abroad as well afaik ? u could probably spot way har bee in the air port terminal . he's the emptied handed bloke

being followed by his misssis , staggering behind him carrying all the luggage/cases :LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back